Vaseline Baby Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Locks in moisture to soothe and heal dry skin.
  • Keeps your baby’s skin feeling soft, smooth and protected from dryness
  • Locks in moisture and keeps out wetness
  • Gentle on skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple purified 100% pure petroleum jelly. Purity guaranteed
For more info, visit Vaseline.

May 13, 2018

Skin Eczema

I was worried before when my baby got some rashes on her face and neck. I tried several diaper rash cream but it triggers a lot. I tried vaseline on her face whenever I'm changing her diaper. I noticed after few days her skin become smoother and no more rashes. Thanks to Vaseline

May 01, 2018

holy grail

Okay- so this is one of my personal favorite beauty buys. It’s a product with so many uses, you should have one in your purse/bag, medicine cabinet and even the junk drawer! Need to protect & moisturize wind burned skin and/or lips? Here ya go! Need to remove makeup? Perfect! Are you a breastfeeding mama with an eager tot and consequently sore, dry nipple? Hey- this is a cheap, quick fix to help soothe ALL unhappy skin! As well as a wonderful personal lubricant if you’re a tad shy as I am to venture into the now- VERY open personal aisle in Walmart ( seriously, why would you move the lubes and the pregnancy tests on the outside of the aisle for everyone to see what you’re looking at!?!)

April 28, 2018

great for dry skin!

Vaseline for babies is the only product I trust to hydrate and moisturize my baby's skin. Vaseline is a simple product without harsh chemicals or scents. It gets rid or dry skin and diaper rash and never irritates sensitive baby skin

March 23, 2018

Use this on everything!

I use this for everything!

When my baby has a dry nose from wiping all those boogies, I use this!
    When my baby has a diaper rash, I use this with the diaper cream - by the next diaper change, the rash is gone!
    When my hands need a little extra TLC, I use this!

This is a god-send and also smells SO amazing! Worth the purchase!

March 21, 2018

You need this even if you don't have a baby

This vaseline is the only thing you need for cracked and dry heels. Nothings works better. I had this problem for years, but after a week of using this Vaseline I forgot about the problem.

March 20, 2018

AWESOME PRODUCT

Any time Im sick and my nose and lips get dried out and chapped, I always use this product overnight and it really helps moisturize and soothe, it also creates a barrier when I continuously blow my nose haha. Great product would definitely recommend

March 20, 2018

Multipurpose

Vaseline is a basic necessity that I believe everyone must have at home. I personally use it as a lip moisturizer when I go to sleep. The amount bought is very worth it overall.

March 15, 2018

A must have

I honestly do not think I could live without Vaseline. I use it for so many things including as a lip balm, winter skin moisturizer and I even use it on my dogs skin as its safe and gentle. The baby fresh scent is an added bonus.

March 15, 2018

I can not do without the product

The product is great and can be use for both body and hair irrespective of the age category especially for dry skin. It work perfectly for baby rashes too.

March 14, 2018

So many uses!

I use this stuff for everything. Works great for preventing diaper rash, chapped lips, dry noses, lubricating screws, moisturizer, cleaning rust, volumizing eye lashes. Mixing with eyeshadow to create a matching lip color, etc. The possibilities are endless. Can be a bit greasy to wash off but generally an amazing product. Have the full size and travel sizes.