Vaseline Clinical Care™ Aging Skin Rescue Healing Moisture Lotion Reviews

Made with intensive moisturizers and hyaluronic acid, this body lotion is formulated to heal the intense dryness often associated with mature and aging skin, giving you softer, healthy looking skin. From the very first application, Vaseline Aging Skin Rescue Body Lotion starts to transform your skin from dry and depleted to healed and balanced.

Renfermant des hydratants intensifs et de l’acide hyaluronique, cette lotion est formulée pour réparer la sécheresse intense souvent associée à la peau mature et vieillissante, pour une peau plus douce et d’apparence saine. Dès la première application, la lotion pour le corps Vaseline Aging Skin Rescue commence à transformer la peau de sèche et déshydratée à réparée et équilibrée.

May 22, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

As effective as much more expensive brands

When I decided to try this, I thought, "Vaseline. This won't be creamy." I was wrong. Get the idea of petroleum jelly out of your head, because this is not that. I found it very nice on my sensitive skin and it even helped my psoriasis.
    Combine this with the extremely reasonable price and you'll be happy you tried it.

May 17, 2019

Wow

I received the VASELINE CLINICAL CARE™ AGING SKIN RESCUE HEALING MOISTURE during the Chick-Advisor compaign. i heard a lot about this product but wow never imagined it is that effective.

So moisturizing!

I love how non-greasy and fresh smelling this body lotion is! I use this regularly on my dry legs and it INSTANTLY moisturizes and doesn't leave an oily film like my nivea and st.ives lotion does! I would HIGHLY recommend this! I received this for free but you can be sure that I will be repurchasing once I go through this bottle!

Soft scent.. and skin

I #gotitfree to try so I thought I would use it on my legs after shaving. Absorbs well and leaves the skin oh-so soft. Then I got a "wiff" of it. Oh my! That smells so so good! I decided to treat my whole body! It's kinda lemony sweet scented. I use it after every shower.

After-sun care

I love to lounge in the sun and my skin at times has definitely shown some signs of sun damage/aging. I recently started applying this after being out in the sun and I love how moisturized and soft my skin feels afterwards. It definitely feels more youthful. I love the pump design of the bottle and the lotion smells great too - not too perfumey but a light smell. #gotitfree

May 16, 2019

Smells good and easily absorbed!

I got this product to try for free and I liked it. It smells good, absorbs easily and doesn’t feel greasy on skin. It gives a healthy glow to it but I need to reapply the lotion every 4-5 hours. My skin get super dry in winters so it needs extra care. Overall, Vaseline never fails to impress. #gotitfree

May 16, 2019

Excellent Moisturizer soaks in and keeps skin soft

I received tis product free to review. I am picky about lotions as I am not a fan of a lot of scents. This lotion is excellent texture not watery at all. Not as thick as a creme, but highly moisturizing. The fragrance is not strong or overpowering and did not bother me - and I am sensitive to scents. I used this creme every day on my legs, arms, chest for 10 days - loved how it felt and would def recommend!! After using, I have noticed an improvement in my skin texture - it is soft, supple, silky, not flaky. And, the lotion does not leave a sticky residue.

I totally recommend this lotion as a affordable moisturizer.

Very moisturizing!

I received this free to try through ChickAdvisor. I have to say I’m really in love with the design of the pump. It’s not something I usually think about with skin care but it’s really neat that it can turn to be flush with the bottle when stored. It really caught my eye. Now for the product itself, I actually really like too. It doesn’t have any flowery smell or anything, just a light “lotion” smell if that makes sense. It takes about one pump to cover one lower leg so it’s not as efficient as my normal moisturizer but looking at the cost per bottle it’s something I would pick up again as it’s a bit cheaper than my usual brand. It leaves my legs feeling silky.

Intense Moisturization

If you are in need of intense moisturization, this is for sure one of the best product in the market. I have been using it for almost a week already and I can already see the difference. I had rough and dry skin on my legs and this improved the texture a lot. The scent is fine and not overpowering. When I use it at night, I can still smell it in the morning. The packaging looks so nice too.

VASELINE CLINICAL CARE™ AGING SKIN RESCUE HEALING MOISTURE

I got to test drive Vaseline Aging Skin Rescue Lotion while nursing a broken leg. My skin was peeling off in patches from above the knee all the way to the sole of my foot. I had to apply lotion (different brand, same price range as Vaseline) several times a day and it's not fun at all when your leg is broken and it hurts everywhere.

I found Vaseline Aging Skin Rescue Lotion much more effective. I only had to apply it once a day at bedtime on my leg and every now and then on my body. It is easily absorbed and lives skin feeling soft and supple.

The design of the spout that is dispensing the lotion is cool, but the opening is pretty big and if you don't use it for a couple of days is going to dry out and when you pump the lotion out, you will first get a blob of dried lotion. I did not like the smell and I have to say it's pretty persistent. If you apply the lotion in the evening, you can still smell it in the morning.

A lotion so effective deserves a better smell!

Disclaimer: I received a free product for review. This is my honest opinion.