Vaseline Deep Moisture Creamy Formula Reviews

Heals severely dry skin and last up to 18 hours of  moisturization. It is fragrance free with added Vitamin E. Vaseline Deep Moisture with Vitamin E is as effective as 100% pure Vaseline Petroleum Jelly in moisturizing, protecting and restoring severely dry skin to its natural suppleness. This rich, smooth cream penetrates deeply to immediately increase skin's moisture by 250% and provides lasting moisture for 18 hours. Fragrance free, hypo-allergenic and non-comedogenic. Use it on hands, elbows, legs, knees and heels, as well as your face.

September 16, 2017

No more flaky skin

I have eczema so it's really difficult to find a moisturiser that isn't greasy or smells like medicine. This stuff absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling smooth. Smells great and I don't need to keep reapplying all day! No more flaky skin

May 02, 2017

Sans laisser la peau trop grasse, ce produit nourrit véritablement la peau. J'ai une peau très sèche, mais heureusement que Vaseline est là pour hydrater ma peau qui craque facilement.

February 24, 2017

j'ai acheté se produit au début car j'avais les mains toute sèche et fissuré donc,cela ma vraiment aidé a aidé a les guérrir rapidement et facilement.

January 16, 2017

This stuff cleared up an eczema flare up on my hand in 4 days. I used it overnight. It is my go to when i have really chapped skin or really dry. I think it would be a little to thick for daytime use as it take a long time to sink in, but that's what is the magic.

January 09, 2017

this deep moisture Vaseline product is so lovely. it leaves you nice and soft and you rally feel the difference on your skin I use it every day now right after my shower, my grandbabies say Mimi you are so soft

January 08, 2017

I began using this product at the beginning of this winter as my skin was dry and cracking. It has changed my skin for the better every day. I no longer crack and peel on my hands and feet

January 07, 2017

I bought this VAseline Deep moisture lotion as in replacement for my Dove lotion which is not available in Canada.
    I must say it is upto expectation.It moisturises the skin well and skin looks radiant.

January 07, 2017

Such a great product. I use it every day especially formy very dry skin. I tried a lot of products and no other makes my skin feel softer. It is one of the first products I put in my luggage if I go on a trip , especially to the beach..

October 19, 2016

The cream dosent work well for me but i like the good smell of it i guess . Maybe it works better on onther skin type . I would give it 4 out 5 because its still great.

October 16, 2016

I love moisturizers so much because it is creamy and so smooth to apply. I keeps my body from being dry all. It is good that I would buy all the time. It is also good for people have oily skin like me.