Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera Lotion Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 1574 in Body Lotions & Creams

Clinically proven to moisturize deeply to soothe dry skin with moisture and to keep it healed for 3 weeks with moisture, after 4 weeks' daily use

• Contains aloe
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

April 28, 2017

THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT AND I USED IT FOR OVER 2 YEARS TO RUB ON MY MOTHER WHILE SHE WAS ALMOST TOTALLY BEDRIDDEN AND IT KEPT HER SKIN SO MOISTURIZED WITH NO SKIN BREAKDOWN AT ALL!!

April 13, 2017

Love this product! i brought it with me on my holiday to Dominican and kept it in the fridge! i used it on my skin after being sun all day and it really helped with my sunburn and keeping my skin hydrated. i did not peel after using this product!

April 07, 2017

I loved how fresh this smelled! It's a very good lotion as you actually notice a difference after using it on your skin. It's also non-sticky and was very lightweight.

April 03, 2017

I love all of Vaselines lotions, but this one has to be one of my most favourites. I love the smell, it's so refreshing and it lasts on my skin all day. This stuff really hydrates my dry skin, and keeps it that way all day.

April 03, 2017

This lotion I have been using for many years. Its the best for me. It keeps my skin looking healthy, soft and smooth. Leaves skin feeling clean, not greasy.

January 06, 2017

This worked so well on my dry skin.I like the natural Aloe Vera. It went on smooth & was not greasy. Really recommend it. I have my friends using it now.

January 06, 2017

This Aloe Vera Lotion is wonderful.I use it on my body after a shower or bath.My skin feels soft and smooth all day long.I love the scent and how when thick it is when you apply it.

December 30, 2016

This is probably my all time favorite drugstore body lotion. It provides a great amount of moisture to the skin and it lasts quite awhile. I really enjoy the scent. .it's fresh and clean. I like to use this when I get out of the shower as it just melts into my skin. I feel like this is so good for your skin. I would recommend this to friends and family.

December 20, 2016

I bought this back in the summer when I had a BAAAD sunburn and using it moisturized and soothed my poor burnt skin. I love the fact that it has Aloe Vera in it which was probably what soothed my skin and the scent is very enjoyable as well.

December 19, 2016

I get a reply bad rash on my legs every winter and I have just started using this on my legs and love the scent and that it's not greasy, it moisturizes my legs perfectly.