Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera Lotion Reviews

Clinically proven to moisturize deeply to soothe dry skin with moisture and to keep it healed for 3 weeks with moisture, after 4 weeks' daily use
  • Contains aloe
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

April 08, 2020

Love this moisturizer

This is one of the staples in my household, as my boyfriend and I both use it almost daily after a shower. I even use small amounts of it during my tattoo healing process!

January 05, 2020

Light scent and great for After Sun

I used this moisturizer after I had a day out at the beach that resulted in me forming into a lobster. This lotion was great the aloe helped to relive the burn and the scent wasn't too strong to feel a sting when applied to the skin. Also helped to hydrate the dried out area.

December 28, 2019

Love the Scent

This is a good product at a good price. I’ve used it daily on my whole body for the last month and really like it. It’s light and smells really good! I would definitely buy it again.

December 14, 2019

Perfect sunburn cure!

This Vaseline Aloe Vera Lotion in non greasy and perfect for applying to a sunburn! It also helps with dry skin. And smells pretty great!
    It really takes the sting out of a sunburn!

November 12, 2019
    Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Love the smell

I love the smell. Unfortunately, this product is not rich enough for my skin which is a shame. There is something comforting about Vaseline Aloe which you continue to go back to time and time again.

United Kingdom

Very gentle and smells lovely

I love this skin cream, it smells lovely and is very gentle on my skin. It also moistures my skin beautifully especially in the colder months. I would definitely recommend you try it out.

Bracknell Forest, United Kingdom

Just brilliant!

Light, fresh and easily absorbed. I love the smell, consistency and feel of this lotion. Non- greasy and really does repair/prevent dry skin. Top notch lotion for a very reasonable price!

Rhondda Cynon Taf, United Kingdom

Aloe body lotion

I love this range of products and all their different scents, this aloe one smells so yummy and fresh and it's lovely to use in the summer.The lotion is neither to thick or thin and absorbs into the skin fast and leaves it feeling nice and soft without leaving it oily or sticky, for it's price it's great although there are better products out there

July 04, 2019

Very good!

This is great for hands even rather dry ones. I prefer unscented but this is very mild. Naturally if you apply it to hands they will be a little "moisturised" if you go straight to handle cups, keyboards, etc.
    However, it absorbs quickly and is better than other hand creams I have tried; lighter, and not greasy but rich.

June 04, 2019

La senteur

Quand j’achète un produit, la senteur est un critère très important. Avec ce produit de Vaseline, je ne me trompe pas. De plus, il hydrate bien la peau!