Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera Lotion Reviews

Clinically proven to moisturize deeply to soothe dry skin with moisture and to keep it healed for 3 weeks with moisture, after 4 weeks' daily use
  • Contains aloe
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

July 12, 2018

Pricey but very moisturizing

I got a full sized product for free in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Vaseline !!

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS !! It has a beautiful scent, nothing too chemically and is very light. The cream itself is a "level 2" thickness based on what it says on the bottle. It's the perfect consistency - light enough that it is not sticky and thick enough that it is moisturizing. I use this all over my body and just as hand lotion !

The entire bottle is in the range of $10+ when I checked in stores. This is quite a steep amount for cream, but considering the size of the bottle - you know that this is pretty much a one time purchase. I have NEVER ever been able to finish a bottle of lotion this size

June 29, 2018

Summer Fave!

I'm always on the hunt for the perfect summer lotion that hydrates but isn't overly heavy. This is it! I love the fresh scent and light texture of this lotion. A little goes a long way and it instantly smooths and hydrates my skin. It feels light on my skin leaving no heavy or greasy feeling at all. The price is very reasonable too!

*received a sample

June 28, 2018

This is great for my dry skin and I love the smell

Okay so I have really dry skin and not only that I also have season passes to the water park so notonly am I getting burnt my skin is getting drier . In Toronto when it's 45 degrees outside it doesn't matter how much sunblock you put on you're going to get burnt. I tried this on Sunday when I got back from the waterpark and throughout the week. I can feel my skin hydrating the moment I put it on and I just love the smell of it is divine and fresh. the price is amazing the bottle is huge. I would love Stephanie recommends to my friends and I will definitely be buying it again.

June 26, 2018

Absorbs quickly for instant relief.

The Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera lotion has a refreshing scent that pleasantly lingers on your skin while the micro-droplets of #Vaseline Jelly are activated to heal your dry skin. I like that the non-greasy formula glides smoothly on your skin and is quickly absorbed for instant relief. I use it after my shower and during the day when I feel that my skin needs to be nourished and pampered. I can honestly say that my skin is moisturized and feels dewy soft to the touch since I’ve been using this lotion daily. A little goes a long way with this hydrating formula that soothes your dry skin on contact. My skin looks healthier and the creamy #skincare Vaseline product is long-lasting. I am pleased with the overall look and feel of my skin.

June 24, 2018

Aloe vera never smelled so good!

I love that the Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera lotion contains micro droplets of Vaseline jelly. It just adds to the confident feeling that this is going to work! A light non greasy lotion that is perfect for after the shower - I put this on every day now after I dry off. It just smells so fresh and clean, and takes away the itchy feeling my skin sometimes gets. Especially good after shaving, this will keep my legs feeling smooth for hours. I love how it doesn't leave any sort of an oily feeling, and absorbs quickly.

May 25, 2018

Love this Lotion!

I love this lotion a lot, it is so moisturizing and it smells amazing, it has such a fresh scent. It gives my skin a really deep moisturized feeling but it doesn't feel heavy and it is really light weight on the skin. It doesn't dry sticky or greasy and it soaks in really fast as well.

May 03, 2018

If you are looking for Aloe Buy Aloe

It is a good lotion for the price but if you are looking for the added features of aloe (ie sunburn) just buy aloe vera gel. This product line is good for the price for a daily use lotion

March 30, 2018

Best winter lotion

I love this lotion for the winter time. It has a nice refreshing smell and is thivk enough to moisten dry skin, but not too thick like other brands. A good value too as the bottle lasts a while.

February 20, 2018

Best body lotion on market

Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera body lotion is the best body lotion I have tried. I've been using it for years. It goes on nice and smooth and leaves skin feeling soft not greasy. I will continue to buy this product.

February 10, 2018

The skins will get healthier

While hearing some stories about that lotion from others I did not really believed it will make any impact or difference on my skins' status. Well it did and it was my mistake That I did not shop for it earlier. My skin became less dry and much smoother, the most important it has healthy look and shines