Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera Lotion Reviews

Clinically proven to moisturize deeply to soothe dry skin with moisture and to keep it healed for 3 weeks with moisture, after 4 weeks' daily use

• Contains aloe
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

January 16, 2018

I love it!

The smell is amazing ,i have such dry skin and it leaves my skin so soft and smooth, i love it! I have already bought more for myself and i know i will use them in no time.

January 16, 2018

Great for dry skin

I tend to suffer from dry skin so I picked this up. This works really well to rehydrate and repair dry skin, it doesn't leave a greasy feel or look, so if you need a good lotion to really repair this is great!

October 15, 2017

En amour

Jai bien aimer cette creme pour le corps. Elle sens bon. A un aspect rafrechissant. Le coter aloes est bon pour la peau. Ne rend pas la peau grasse et est agreable au toucher.

September 17, 2017

Amazing for dry skin

I really love this product, it works great for dry skin and you can also put it on after you have been in the sun. If you are pale like me it is soothing on skin that has been in the sun too long.

September 11, 2017

Aloe Vera lotion

This product is amazing for after tattoo care....heals up nicely without too much greasiness....leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth! Totally recommend it!!

August 17, 2017

Best body cream

I used to have really itchy dry skin and then when I bought this for the first time my skin healed completely and no more dry skin. It's makes my skin really soft.

July 27, 2017

vraiment hydratante.

J’hésitais avant d'acheter ce produit puisque pour moi, de la vaseline c'est graisseux à la base. Toutefois, la compagnie Vaseline offre une très bonne lotion hydratante qui rend la peau douce et hydratée dès la première utilisation. De plus, cette line offre la gamme contenant de Aloe Vera. Ça sent super bon en plus d'être vraiment pratique lorsqu'on souffre comme moi de coup de soleil. C,est le meilleur des deux mondes entre seulement l'aloe vera et la crème hydratante. Beaucoup de bienfait et parfait pour les peaux sensibles en plus de sentir bon.

June 18, 2017

Love It

Vaseline Intensive Care is a great product for anyone with any type of skin type. It is a formula that is gentle and easy to us with a soft scent. The cream helps take care of the skin without it feeling greasy. I would rebuy the product every time it runs out.

May 27, 2017

I like how it o absorb into the skin and leave your skin nice and smooth .This is my favorite lotion! . I use it on my body, my face, and my hands. My hands get very dry every winter. I tried coconut oil on my hands, but that turned my hands to sandpaper. So I used some of my Vaseline Aloe lotion on my hands to calm down the burn, and yep it helped for me.

May 18, 2017

To be honest, I was not expected a lot from this product because the size big but the price is so low. I bought it just to try and I use it now everyday. I took it to my workplace and I enjoy it every day! Does not have strong scent (so I able to use at work), moisturizes my hands but not greasy. Highly recommended