Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera Lotion Reviews

Clinically proven to moisturize deeply to soothe dry skin with moisture and to keep it healed for 3 weeks with moisture, after 4 weeks' daily use
  • Contains aloe
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

March 30, 2018

Best winter lotion

I love this lotion for the winter time. It has a nice refreshing smell and is thivk enough to moisten dry skin, but not too thick like other brands. A good value too as the bottle lasts a while.

February 20, 2018

Best body lotion on market

Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera body lotion is the best body lotion I have tried. I've been using it for years. It goes on nice and smooth and leaves skin feeling soft not greasy. I will continue to buy this product.

February 10, 2018

The skins will get healthier

While hearing some stories about that lotion from others I did not really believed it will make any impact or difference on my skins' status. Well it did and it was my mistake That I did not shop for it earlier. My skin became less dry and much smoother, the most important it has healthy look and shines

January 16, 2018

I love it!

The smell is amazing ,i have such dry skin and it leaves my skin so soft and smooth, i love it! I have already bought more for myself and i know i will use them in no time.

January 16, 2018

Great for dry skin

I tend to suffer from dry skin so I picked this up. This works really well to rehydrate and repair dry skin, it doesn't leave a greasy feel or look, so if you need a good lotion to really repair this is great!

October 15, 2017

En amour

Jai bien aimer cette creme pour le corps. Elle sens bon. A un aspect rafrechissant. Le coter aloes est bon pour la peau. Ne rend pas la peau grasse et est agreable au toucher.

September 17, 2017

Amazing for dry skin

I really love this product, it works great for dry skin and you can also put it on after you have been in the sun. If you are pale like me it is soothing on skin that has been in the sun too long.

September 11, 2017

Aloe Vera lotion

This product is amazing for after tattoo care....heals up nicely without too much greasiness....leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth! Totally recommend it!!

August 17, 2017

Best body cream

I used to have really itchy dry skin and then when I bought this for the first time my skin healed completely and no more dry skin. It's makes my skin really soft.

July 27, 2017

vraiment hydratante.

J’hésitais avant d'acheter ce produit puisque pour moi, de la vaseline c'est graisseux à la base. Toutefois, la compagnie Vaseline offre une très bonne lotion hydratante qui rend la peau douce et hydratée dès la première utilisation. De plus, cette line offre la gamme contenant de Aloe Vera. Ça sent super bon en plus d'être vraiment pratique lorsqu'on souffre comme moi de coup de soleil. C,est le meilleur des deux mondes entre seulement l'aloe vera et la crème hydratante. Beaucoup de bienfait et parfait pour les peaux sensibles en plus de sentir bon.