Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera Lotion Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 1654 in Body Lotions & Creams

Clinically proven to moisturize deeply to soothe dry skin with moisture and to keep it healed for 3 weeks with moisture, after 4 weeks' daily use

• Contains aloe
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

July 27, 2017

vraiment hydratante.

J’hésitais avant d'acheter ce produit puisque pour moi, de la vaseline c'est graisseux à la base. Toutefois, la compagnie Vaseline offre une très bonne lotion hydratante qui rend la peau douce et hydratée dès la première utilisation. De plus, cette line offre la gamme contenant de Aloe Vera. Ça sent super bon en plus d'être vraiment pratique lorsqu'on souffre comme moi de coup de soleil. C,est le meilleur des deux mondes entre seulement l'aloe vera et la crème hydratante. Beaucoup de bienfait et parfait pour les peaux sensibles en plus de sentir bon.

June 18, 2017

Love It

Vaseline Intensive Care is a great product for anyone with any type of skin type. It is a formula that is gentle and easy to us with a soft scent. The cream helps take care of the skin without it feeling greasy. I would rebuy the product every time it runs out.

May 27, 2017

I like how it o absorb into the skin and leave your skin nice and smooth .This is my favorite lotion! . I use it on my body, my face, and my hands. My hands get very dry every winter. I tried coconut oil on my hands, but that turned my hands to sandpaper. So I used some of my Vaseline Aloe lotion on my hands to calm down the burn, and yep it helped for me.

May 18, 2017

To be honest, I was not expected a lot from this product because the size big but the price is so low. I bought it just to try and I use it now everyday. I took it to my workplace and I enjoy it every day! Does not have strong scent (so I able to use at work), moisturizes my hands but not greasy. Highly recommended

May 18, 2017

I have a bottle of this sitting on my desk at work right now. Its a great product that is super convenient in the pump bottle. The price is always reasonable for the amount of lotion supplied.

May 11, 2017

I love the smell of the aloe vera! However, I do find this a little too liquidy for my liking - I like my lotions a little thicker but that's just my preference. I don't find it works too well in the moisturizing department but it does the job enough to make your skin feel comfortable again.

May 10, 2017

This is really good, it hydrates and refreshes my skin. It smells great and absorbs well...sometimes I get a bit overzealous when I'm applying this lotion, I'll apply it 3 layers just for the heck of it. I just love the way it feels.

May 07, 2017

The Aloe Very Lotion is super hydrating and incredibly soothing and cooling after a day in the sun. I tend to stay outside longer than I should, and this is always so refreshing when I use it.

April 28, 2017

THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT AND I USED IT FOR OVER 2 YEARS TO RUB ON MY MOTHER WHILE SHE WAS ALMOST TOTALLY BEDRIDDEN AND IT KEPT HER SKIN SO MOISTURIZED WITH NO SKIN BREAKDOWN AT ALL!!

April 13, 2017

Love this product! i brought it with me on my holiday to Dominican and kept it in the fridge! i used it on my skin after being sun all day and it really helped with my sunburn and keeping my skin hydrated. i did not peel after using this product!