Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Radiant Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #589 out of 1654 in Body Lotions & Creams

This silky, smooth lotion with Cocoa Butter, Petroleum Jelly and Vitamin E heals dry skin while evening tone and texture.

July 01, 2017

Light moisture

I found this lotion to be pretty lotion to be pretty liquid and not thick enough to give good moisture. If you have very dry skin, I would not recommend, but if you just want a light "clean feeling" lotion this is alright. It is not sticky and absorbs into the skin very fast which  like!

June 21, 2017

Awesome products u

Leaves skin feeling not sticky or clammy feeling. Like to use it after a bath or shower. Good for men or woman. Smell is not over powering. For tired muscles great

March 05, 2017

Vaseline Intensive Care is an amazing product line that lives up to it's claim of revealing your skin's natural glow. An easy lotion that absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feel. I love the pleasant cocoa butter scent, even though it has changed over the years, I still don't mind it. With only one application, my dry skin felt moisturized and looked healthier!

February 21, 2017

Such wonderful lotion. I love the smell and the way it leaves my skim feeling. It's not that expensive either I buy it in the big pump version. I find you don't need much and it doesn't leave skin feeling oily.

November 16, 2016

This moisturizer absorbs quickly, is no toilet and smells nice like the tropics.
    I use it after being out in the sun to prevent my skin from drying out and peeling, instead I just get a nice tan while maintains soft supple skin.
    Works great in the winter too to fight against the dry air.
    Love it!

September 22, 2016

I'm obsessed with this product, mostly because it smells like chocolate. It raised my standards pretty high, so the product is worth it's price. It's really effective it leaves my hands and face feeling moisturizer for a long time. Hands down my favourite product.

June 05, 2016

I am a lover of vaseline intensive care and the cocoa butter definately doesn't fall short. Its got a very rich texture and it makes my dry skin soft and smooth. Its also a great scent. I find it a little pricey for the amount you get but I usually buy it on Sale

May 16, 2016

I love the smell of this lotion and smell is essential in body lotion or cream or butter. It moisturizes well and is easy to apply and spread. The pump bottle is my favorite easy to use and the perfect amount to apply.

May 01, 2016

Good cream very smooth and good moisturizing but, it's smell weird on us. Doesn't smell like cocoa at all. It doesn't smell bad but, I don't know I can't explain the perfume. I've pick the 600ml so, I don't have the choice to use it but, I will not buy again because of the smell!!

February 23, 2015

this creme not only smells awesome but makes your skin feeling well hydrated and smooth feeling without the greasy feeling of most skin cremes also the packaging works well when you are almost out ....you can easily turn it upside down and let the rest of the creme fall to the other end to use all of it