Veet Wax Strips with Easy Gelwax Sensitive Formula Legs Reviews
#81 in Hair Removal

February 27, 2020

Such a steal!

I got a coupon in the mail for a 20 count pack of Veet Wax Strips so of course I had to run out and get them. Veet is a brand I’ve been using for well over a decade. I normally shave my legs, but these strips are awesome to have for right before going on vacation. I got the sensitive formula and it works superbly!

These retail for $13.99 CAD.

2.7/5

January 30, 2020

Ouch!

I got these as a free sample. Tried one strip on my lower leg. Holy mother of Science! Yes, I know waxing hurts, but this was insane. It left red bumps and a rash all over my leg and and did not do any kind of hair removal at all. Promptly threw the package in the garbage. I'm glad I don't have to rush off to the beach that day! Considering this was for sensitive skin, it was quite horrible. Needless to say, I will never purchase this product.

August 07, 2018

Go to waxing strips

I started to only wax and try not to shave so i use this strips all over my body and they are great. My skin isnt sensitive but i use these strips just in case and they smell amazing, they can get short hair, and they dont leave your skin very red or irritated. The after wax packets are also very soothing

1.0/5

June 16, 2017

Not worth it

When I opened the package, I was happy with the size and number of strips in the box. I found the strips were easy to separate. After that, I was disappointed. The wax did not pull out the majority off my hair and I could see my hairs coated in wax left on my skin. The wax strips also left a thick wax residue behind, especially along the edges of the strips, that was difficult to remove with the enclosed finish wipes. It was also a sensitive formula but my skin was left irritated and red, probably all the scrubbing to get the wax residue off did not help. I did not find these strips effective and I will not be purchasing again.
    I received this product free or at a discount in exchange for an honest review