Vera Wang Princess Perfume Reviews
#4 in Perfume

Vera Wang's Prince perfume is a blend of water lily, lady apple, mandarin meringue, and golden apricot for sheer floral notes, accented with dark chocolate and a pink frosting accord amber, warm woods, musk and vanilla.
Perfect for the playful, unpredictable, independent woman who likes to make her own magic.
Available in 0.2 oz, 1 oz, 1.7 oz and 3.4 oz heart-shaped bottles

September 19, 2018

Vera Wang Princess perfume is a regular go to for me.

I first bought this for my daughter as a birthday gift. She loved the pretty bottle as she was in a "princess phase". She loved the scent and I thought it smelled pretty too so I started using it. It has been one of my favorite regular scents now for awhile, I have replenished it several times.

August 20, 2018

The best perfume

this perfume smells amazing and lasts long on the body. It can be a little expensive but it's worth the money. It has a lady-like smell to it that I greatly enjoy.

May 13, 2018

My everyday perfume

I absolutely love this perfume, it is my go-to everyday perfume. I can't even count how many bottles I have gone through. It is soft, light, vanilla-y and smells absolutely lovely. I receive compliments on a regular basis about how lovely I smell when I wear this perfume. I wear this everyday, it is definitely my signature perfume!

April 13, 2018

Smells wonderful

I love this perfume. It is a lovely soft scent that lasts all day! I would definitely recommend this scent for everyone! It is a little bit expensive but definitely worth it!

April 10, 2018

My Favourite Sweet Smelling Perfume

I love this perfume, and the fact that it's easy to find and purchase is a bonus. It has an amazing vanilla and musk smell, which can instantly put you in a good mood!

March 30, 2018

Signature Fragrance

This is my signature fragrance. I'm on my fourth big bottle. This is a somewhat sweet fragrance that is very soft on me. The fruity notes are noticeable yet subtle, and the vanilla note is sweet yet not too overpowering. I get so many compliments wearing this. It just works with my chemistry, and I can wear it for almost any occasion. I absolutely love it!

March 24, 2018

beauty!

Soft, elegant perfume! beautiful and light, no over powering and I have lots of compliments on this perfume. Come in a darling heart shape bottle so super sweet! I would totally recommend it.

March 10, 2018

Smells delightful!

This is my favorite perfume, it's not a strong scent and it leaves you smelling amazing for hours, it's a decent price and the bottle is gorgeous, I always have people asking what perfume I'm wearing!

March 10, 2018

Dreamy!

Lovely sweet & slightly floral fragrance, a pure delight! I fell in love when I first smelled this perfume! Beautiful heart-shaped bottle as well! This is one of my favourite perfumes, it's absolutely worth the price as it's not a cheap fragrance, very good quality and long-lasting!

February 26, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Sweet but not too sweet

Beautiful strong and lasting perfume. It is rather pricey, I received it as a gift though. Sweet but not too sweet scent that lasts all day. I'll definitely be purchasing a bigger bottle of it when I can squeeze it into the budget!