Versace Bright Crystal Eau De Toilette Reviews
#306 in Perfume

February 01, 2022

One of my favorites

The Versace Bright Crystal is a fresh and chic fragrance. I just wish that it would say longer in my skin. The price could be better but it s definitely worth the investment.

January 30, 2022

Best among floral

One of the best perfume in floral category. It smells so fresh, floral and breezy. A wonderful have during summer spring seasons. The scent remains for a long time.

January 30, 2022

everyone gives me compliments

Nice floral,not musky and fresh smell. everyone gives me compliments. I like the design of bottle. I would say its pretty affordable. I have purchased other scents from this line.

January 26, 2022

Fav scent!

Long lasting fragrance! Smells Amazing. Always use it on my dates and my boyfriend is totally in love with the scent 😂. Not surprised to like this. One of my favourite brands also. Definitely gonna purchase another Versace perfume

January 25, 2022

Lovely fresh feminine scent!

Love! I'm embarrassed to admit I accidentally confused Bright Crystal with a different fragrance I hated when I worked in the fragrance industry, so I avoided this perfume for YEARS.

I finally tried it again in 2021 and fell in love! It's fresh, girly, and reminds me of springtime. I've learned my lesson not to dismiss a fragrance too quickly.

1.7/5

December 30, 2020

Its okay

Definitely does not meet the quality for the price. It is a good scent but not worth the money. It also does not stay on too long. I loved it when I first smelled it but I kinda got over it.

November 05, 2020

My favourite perfume

I love Versace perfume, all of them are so amazing and so underrated. Bright Crystal smells amazing, and lasts all day. Constantly receiving compliments when wearing it. My favourite perfume ever.

June 27, 2019
    Texas, United States

A little pricey, but smells amazing!

Once again, Versace has created a perfume I absolutely love. I can spray this on, and then throw my top in a dirty clothes pile and days later still smell the perfume as if I just sprayed it when I go to wash my laundry. It’s strong but not overpowering and I receive lots of compliments on this product

May 02, 2019

I would buy this product again and again

The smell of like a fruity kind,and it stays very long,really the good one in your busy day and keeps you refreshed,the bottle is very fancy,just feels like keeping the empty bottles as a home decor thing,it’s so classy

April 10, 2019

Smelled Addictive

I found this product this year and it smells so good. The scent lasts throughout the whole day. It smells like a very light flower and kind of like baby powder mixed with the flower. I would recommend it to everyone.