Very Voluptuous Lip Plumper Extreme
Good

Very Voluptuous Lip Plumper Extreme Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 94 in Lip Plumpers

February 22, 2011

I had my eyes on Very Voluptuous Lip Plumper Extreme from Victoria's Secret for quite a while, but when I finally purchased the product I was pretty disappointed for a few reasons. I noticed this product actually plumped my lips, not enough for people to wonder if I had lip injections, but enough to give my lips a very nice pout. This was all fine and dandy excpet the noticable plumping effect only lasted about 10-15 minutes, which was really frustrating because my lips were still burning. Now, I'm not the type of girl who is generally bothered by the firey burn or tingle, but if the plumping stops this pain is pointless!
    So long story short, if you're looking for a short burst of plumpness in your lips, this is the product for you, but for all those girls who want the plumping effect to actaully last, stear clear!

January 12, 2009

This lip plumper is the best that Victoria's Secret has ever put out! Not only does it instantly make your lips look more voluptuous but the collagen microspheres and natural GABA make your lips softer and fuller with consistent use. After one day of using this lip plumper, my boyfriend noticed how great my lips felt and looked. I have been using this product for a week, and my lips look and feel so much healthier.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
    Questions About Premium

Melody86 added a new review for
    Ikea high chair

Melody86 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

mariche has started a new forum topic
    Mom's day crafts

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Becel Olive Plus™ Oil Blend Campaign