VH Honey Garlic Sauce Reviews

December 12, 2017

Perfect marinade.

VH sauces are almost always on special and help make meal times effortless. When I'm making ribs VH Honey garlic sauce is my brand of choice. The honey gives it the perfect amount of sweetness and the garlic enhances the flavor and comes through perfectly tying the two flavours together. I imagine you can use this to marinade any meat or to make a stirfry but I personally only use this when making ribs and they taste great.

August 01, 2017

great sauce

I use honey garlic sauce on a regular basis as a stir fry compliment. I fry chicken and vegetables separately. Then once cooked, I add the sauce to warm and serve over rice.

3.2/5

July 04, 2017

Good flavor!

This sauce is very good on chicken wings. It has a nice sweet and savory flavor to it. The cost is very affordable. The sauce is sticky and delicious. Everyone in my family enjoyed it. The garlic flavor comes through but it is not overpowering. I also like the sweetness the honey brings.

April 18, 2017

Oh a must have in my home I lvoe cooking with his on my chicken and in my ribs ,I boil my chicken or ribs and then throw them in roasting pan with lid on and oh my goodness nice and thick sticky chicken or ribs .You don't have to take it to the sticky Gooet point either .I love this in my stir fry also it can be a little sweet sometimes but I love it and love the little chunk of garlic great price I always get 2 for ,4.99

January 19, 2017

Great taste, great price! We like to add this to our chicken stirfrys. The cost is impressive and a little goes a long way. We use this often but only purchase every few months. It doesn't have an overpowering garlic taste either.

January 24, 2016

Great sauce that tastes good on meat and many other foods. Not to pricey either.

January 24, 2016

I love this stuff. I always put it on Ribs or chicken wings. Great product! Garlic isn't too over powering and just the right amount of sweetness.

January 24, 2016

I'm a huge fan of VH sauces and I have to say that this honey garlic is my absolute favourite. I put it on everything from wings, chicken and stir fry. It's so sticky and sweet and soooooo yummy.

January 14, 2016

very good taste and i used it both with fish and meat. My picky husband loved it

February 06, 2015

i love this! great with a lot of different recipes! garlic is strong so you do have to be a garlic lover, which i am!