4.1/5
VH Soya Sauce Reviews

October 04, 2017

Not my favourite

I picked this up in a pinch because they didn't have the one I usually get and this was a decent price. I really don't like the flavour, it's not a good "soy sauce" flavour to me. I don't like cooking with it, n'or do I even like using it as a condiment.

August 01, 2017

great soya sauce

Vh soya sauce is salty and tasty. I use it with most Chinese food recipes that I make at home. They use quality ingredients and the taste is great. I feel good serving this brand to my family.

November 30, 2016

Most soya sauces taste the same, so it is hard to compare. I have always bought this brand. The price is right and the brand is reliable. It has the right amount of sodium and is great in stir frys.

2.7/5

July 03, 2016

The taste is good but nothing fantastic. I find the no name brands are just as good really. Not saying it's bad though, just that the taste isn't any better for paying more than a no name.

March 03, 2016

This is great for flavoring. I added to pretty much every meet I cook. I even use it as a marinade. Its in pretty much any grocery store. And taste the best on rice.

March 03, 2016

VH soya sauce adds nice flavor to rice or quinoa.
    I do find this particular soya sauce a little bit saltier then necessary.
    I prefer a low sodium option.

February 28, 2016

Ma mère utilisait déjà cette sauce Soya et j'ai continué la tradition. Elle rehausse les plats, surtout les mets chinois. Il m'arrive par contre d'acheter la version allégée en sel car celle-ci en contient beaucoup. Mais comme une fois n'est pas coutume, je vais continuer à l'utiliser.

September 27, 2015

The only soya sauce we use in our house. The flavour is great but the most important is it has a great consistency perfect for making sauces or just to keep it simple for a stir fry .

September 22, 2015

VH Soy sauce is wonderful or adding to stir fry, it has an amazing flavour and it is great quality! Love having this soy sauce on hand.

March 12, 2015

VH Soya sauce is the only soya sauce used in our home. Have bought other brands and usually end up throwing them out because they are to salty. VH is now are only choice when shopping for soya sauce.