VH Steamers Thai Chicken & Shrimp (new)
Amazing

VH Steamers Thai Chicken & Shrimp (new) Reviews

Ranked #162 out of 165 in Frozen Entrees

Taste

April 22, 2014

I did not enjoy the shrimp, but not many seafood products taste good out of the microwave.

Taste

April 30, 2012

Today I went to No Frills and thought I'd give VH Steamers a try. I am not the sort of person who would usually purchase a frozen meal such as VH Steamers but I had a BOGO coupon that I obtained from VH on their Facebook page. No Frills sells them for $2.97 each. Luckily with my coupon, I was able to get 2 for the price of one. Hubby and I decided to try them for a light lunch. Here's what we thought.
    1) Easy instructions to follow for microwave. It didn't take very long to cook. It has a bowl with the sauce at the bottom and a steam basket with the ingredients. Covered with a plastic film which did not require to be punctured as it is self steaming. We liked that part.
    2) Once done, you lift the film. I actually burned my finger from the steam so be careful because it's very HOT.
    3) Tastes very good. The Thai sauce was just wonderful. My meal had 5 small shrimps and 3 medium strips of chicken, some small carrots julienne style , some broccoli and red peppers, and noodles. The overall taste was good. I found the sweetness of the sauce balanced the vegetables.
    4) Quantity: I was a bit disappointed about the portion size. This meal is definitely not for someone who is hungry. For $3 I expected more quantity. Perhaps make some rice and add it to it or as a side dish. This is more suited for someone on a diet who's concerned about portion size, or someone working in an office who 's not doing much activity and needs a light snack, or even for someone who doesn't have time to cook. Otherwise, I would not buy this for myself in the future as I am an avid cook and I like to prepare all my meals at home.

Overall, I am satisfied with the quality of this product, but I am dissatisfied with the quantity provided.

streem26 has posted in the forum topic
    Dye my hair?

redflath added a new review for
    Canada Dry Ginger Ale