Vichy Aloe Vera Mask Reviews
#23 in Face Masks

November 10, 2020

Great product

Love this mask especially if you put it in the fridge for awhile its a cold soothing feeling that your face will love, no breakouts with my sensitive skin

October 28, 2020

Love love love One

One of my favourite tricks for my skin is applying 100% aloe vera gel and as well as drinking the juice a few times a week! I’ve now added this face mask to my routine and have absolutely LOVED IT

October 02, 2020

My skin looks so bright and smooth

Vichy always has been good to my skin I bought this mask to calm down the disaster that was going on to my face. My face was clean with no signs or scars.

July 26, 2020

worth value

its fully worth of effort and money.. texture is perfect and the quality is awesome.. its scented well and the effect is also marvelous.. no side effects for me atleast and the application is also so convenient.

March 20, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Really nice

My face felts very refreshed after using this product. I think I will purchase this product again in the near future. Helps with the winter dryness I experience every year

March 06, 2020

One of the best mask

This aloe vera mask is one of the most amazing mask, its like magic. It is great for scars and people who suffer with bad acne its cools down your skin with a soothing effect!

February 05, 2020

Masque vichy

Comme toute la gamme Vichy, le masque est sensationnel! Facile d’application, il hydrate et donne bon teint , à faire plusieurs fois semaine, selon tolérance! En quelques minutes, ma peau est réhydratée et resplendissante

January 29, 2020

Amazing

I love most Vichy products that I have tried so when I saw this mask I thought I’d give it a go. Having aloe I figured it would be nice. It didn’t disappoint! My face felt so fresh and smooth!

October 08, 2019
    Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

Fantastically soothing

This mask is really really good. Soothes the face as soon as it is applied. Applies evenly and consistently. Easy to remove. Face is smoother and brighter after removal.

September 23, 2019

wow

MAKES SKIN FEEL REFRESHED
    Makes skin feel tingly and fresh during and after use. The larger pores on, and around my nose were definitely reduced, even after one use which I was happy about. Also has a pretty fragrance.