Vichy Aqualia Thermal Aqua-Gel Reviews

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Aqua-Gel provides Hydrated skin for 24Hr. Skin is soft and comfortable. It Soothed and fortified and it becomes more resistant to external aggressions.

March 25, 2020

So shiny

After finishing my neutrogena hydro boost gel I was looking for another hyaluronic acid moisturizer and bought it on friend's recommendation . It's a thick and heavily scented moisturizer. Its feels fresh on the skin but you have to wait a little bit for it to get absorb .As per claims its 97 % water gel nut it makes me shiny and cause few white heads too.overall it's an okay moisturizer ,it hydrates my skin and nothing more. Its not for oily or combination skin beauties.dry skin girls can give it a try.

March 02, 2020

very nice

Everything Vichy is amazing, but this this very nice because a little bit goes a very long way. it has a very pleasant smell to it (very clean). price is a bit costly, however it does last. it does turn a bit sticky but it doesn't last.

February 29, 2020

My skin care routine is incomplete without it

I use this product nightly as a moisturizer and once a week as a mask. This product keeps my sensitive skin moisturized without any reactions. The formula is super hydrating and not heavy like some nighttime moisturizers. My nightly routine wouldn't be the same without it!

February 28, 2020

Love love love

After using this my skin feels so soft and hydrated . Been using for a few months and I am in love . You dont need a lot of product and it sinks into the skin nicely leaving it soft and not at all greasy like other products .

February 27, 2020

Love This Face Gel

Yes, it’s a beautiful light feeling gel and as part of my morning routine I look forward to putting it on and greeting the day. It’s so gentle, no sting, no perfume smell, no blotchy redness. I’ve been using this product daily for well over a year now and have mentioned it to everyone who remarks on my skin and can’t believe I’m in my 60’s.

January 30, 2020

I am a repeat buyer for sure!

Wow! I love Vichy Aqualia Thermal Aqua Gel! My face believes its a small piece of absolute heaven. I have sensitive and aging skin and this product works without spending a big giant wad of cash on serums and such. Its affortable and its texture is also amazing, it soaks right into my skin without leaving a trace behind. My skin is healthier and naturally glows giving a younger looking affect!

December 11, 2019

Le meilleur gel hydratant!

Ce gel hydratant de vichy est extraordinaire! Il est léger et ne rends pas la peau grasse tout en hydratant parfaitement la peau avec une sensation de fraicheur absolue! Il est parfait comme base de maquillage je le recommande vraiment!

December 02, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

Amazing

Love this product leaves skin feeling beautifully soft and hydrated I think it is very worth the money! Always recommend as this brand is ideal for anyone as it is non scented

November 25, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Very lovely on the skin

I have a sensitive skin and combination skin on my face. Have bought Vichy for many many years, and now again have come back to this company and some newer Vichy products. This one is lovely and makes my skin soft.

November 04, 2019

Very good product

I love this product and the fact that it doesn't feel heavy on my face, I noticed that when I use it, my skin gets to be more hydrate. The smell is soft, I usually prefer something stronger, but that one is really good.