Vichy Aqualia Thermal Aqua-Gel Reviews

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Aqua-Gel provides Hydrated skin for 24Hr. Skin is soft and comfortable. It Soothed and fortified and it becomes more resistant to external aggressions.

December 11, 2019

Le meilleur gel hydratant!

Ce gel hydratant de vichy est extraordinaire! Il est léger et ne rends pas la peau grasse tout en hydratant parfaitement la peau avec une sensation de fraicheur absolue! Il est parfait comme base de maquillage je le recommande vraiment!

December 02, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

Amazing

Love this product leaves skin feeling beautifully soft and hydrated I think it is very worth the money! Always recommend as this brand is ideal for anyone as it is non scented

November 25, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Very lovely on the skin

I have a sensitive skin and combination skin on my face. Have bought Vichy for many many years, and now again have come back to this company and some newer Vichy products. This one is lovely and makes my skin soft.

November 04, 2019

Very good product

I love this product and the fact that it doesn't feel heavy on my face, I noticed that when I use it, my skin gets to be more hydrate. The smell is soft, I usually prefer something stronger, but that one is really good.

November 01, 2019

Not my favourite

I am not really a fan of gel creams but I am always on the hunt for a good one that I could use during the summer months. I don’t think this worked for me as well as I had hoped it would.

November 01, 2019

Hydration Best Friend!

I love this mask, especially during summertime when a little bit more hydration is needed. I usually pop this in the fridge a few minutes before applying to give an extra cooling sensation. I also like to use under my moisturizer when my skin feels extra dry.

October 02, 2019

Makes my skin looking younger

Thank you to the lady at sdm i have tried every skin line and Vichy is by far the best product. Leaves my skin feeling and looking 20 times younger . I only use a couple times a week and it’s all you need . I see instant change and recommend this to any women who is concerned with ageing

September 30, 2019

Summertime essential

The Aqualia Thermal Rehydrating Water Gel is awesome for summer since most oily moisturizers run the risk of leaving me with clogged pores when it's hot out. I also believe that it's a smart decision to use the same brand for your serum and moisturizer, to ensure they'll layer and compliment each other nicely. This gel cream leaves my skin plumped and glowing, immediately. I'll use it alone in the morning too, it sits great under makeup.

August 16, 2019

The best skin product ever got

All day long skin is intensely hydrated with moisture, the skin is smooth and plumed. Love this product already finished 2 bottles. So to get better result use it with serum and the result will be fantastic.

2.7/5

August 12, 2019
    Connecticut, United States

I would not buy this product again

The actual skin benefits of this product are minimal and out has a strange smell to it,its not completely off putting but strong. It feels good on the skin to the touch but not worth the cost when compared to the skin benefits