Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 1261 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 08, 2017

Je trouve que ce masque pour la nuit de Vichy ne fait qu'hydrater tout comme le fait ma crème de nuit... je ne vois aucune différence sur ma peau, même après plusieurs semaines d'utilisations. Par contre, j'aime beaucoup la texture en gel frais et son odeur!

February 17, 2017

This is a good night cream, but an even better night mask. I don't use it daily but as a weekly treatment.
    It is non-greasy and very moisturizing. Leaves the skin plump and refreshed in the morning.
    My only negative for this product is that is a little bit sticky, regardless of how little i apply, and for me it ends up on the pillow at night. So i have to wait for a bit to absorb before going to bed and then sleep with a towel on the pillow.
    It is very lightly scented.

November 29, 2016

makes my skin smooth . great smell kind of thick at first little goes along way , i use it before i go to bed ive seen okay results so far i have really dry skin

July 17, 2016

I used the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa moisturizer for several months and it kept my skin feeling hydrated with no sticky feeling or greasy mess. It's refreshing and thick, but I have sometimes used it under makeup during the day on super dry skin days and it worked just fine!

July 10, 2016

J'ai eu ce produit avec un coupon et je l'adore! Autant en crème de nuit qu'en masque! Il rend la peau terriblement douce! Il dure très longtemps aussi puisqu'on doit en appliquer qu'une petite quantité!

July 02, 2016

J'adore cette crème de nuit pour le visage, elle aide m'a peau qui est plutôt sensible et déshydratée à rester hydrater et saine. De plus, j'aime beaucoup la texture délicate de ce produit.

March 04, 2016

I've used this product as both a night moisturizer as well as a sleeping mask. It is way more effective as a sleeping mask, but uses up tons of product this way. To use as a sleeping mask, put a thick goopy layer on your face and don't rub it in. I sleep on my back so I just leave it like this overnight, but if you are prone to product transfer on your pillow, I'd leave a thick layer on for 30 mins and then blend in whatever excess it is. When used as a sleeping mask, my skin was SO SOFT when I woke up! I like this better than the famed Laneige Water Sleeping Mask. The Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa is a gel-based creme, fresh smelling, goes on smoothly and is non-greasy. When used as a regular moisturizer, it's nothing special and does its job (for my dry, dehydrated skin), and I think you can get cheaper alternatives like L'Oreal Hydrafresh line... but it really shines as a sleeping mask!

March 02, 2016

This mask is a wonderful product for someone who feels that their skin shows fatigue.
    It has a nice refreshing/cooling feeling to it. And helps hydrate the skin leaving it feeling
    soft. Nice smell too.

February 28, 2016

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa great mask for hydration over night my skin feels so refreshed in the morning! Love the scented cream i think one of there better smelling ones out there.

January 20, 2016

Very pleased with the night mask! It hydrates my skin so well! I'm very impressed so far! One of the best I've tried.