Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa Reviews

April 13, 2019

Non-greasy, great smelling formula

I have been using this product almost nightly since I received the sample and it has been wonderful. Most night cremes I have used leave my skin feeling greasy and uncomfortable, but Vichy Aqualia Thermal is non-greasy and smells great. This product has hydrated my skin like no other creme and I will DEFINITELY be buying it once the sample runs out because it is well worth the investment!

April 10, 2019

Hydro bomb

I am in love with this Spa cream .. you can also use it as a mask as well just like a regular night cream .. it’s definitely a hydro therapy for your face .. love the subtle , smell texture .. it glide so easily on the skin

April 09, 2019

I love it!

Thanks for Chickadvisor, I got to tried VICHY AQUALIA THERMAL NIGHT SPA for FREE and I love it. This is my first time using VICKY products, I got really dry skin and after using it I do feel my skin change. The texture of the cream is perfect and it's not heavy at all. It has a light scent and I totally would recommend others into trying this product out.

Don't See A Big Difference

I can't say I love this product. It's a nice smelling night cream/night mask, it feels pretty good on the skin and a little definitely goes a long way! I also want to note the product packaging is not only pretty but also very useful with the mirror on the lid. This said though, I doubt I'll be buying this product when it finishes because I haven't really noticed a difference in my skin.

Although I received this product for free, all opinions are my own.

April 05, 2019

This is an excellent cream.i love everything about it.

It has very nice creamy texture and lovely scent. I have dry skin and this is a great cream. I received this product from chick advisor for an honest review. I am happy with this product.

rejuvinating

i would buy this product again it was truly amazing after my night shower I put it on and it leaves my skin soft and clean in the morning it is a great night face cream does it job and more defiantly a must for your night time face routine

So hydrating

This Vichy line is one I was already using cause I have VERY dry skin.
    This night cream is light, but so hydrating. The texture is so light, it blew me away, I'm used to very heavy night creams. It's also non greasy which I love. Feels like you're spreading water on your face, not grease.
    The only thing I'm not crazy about is how after applying it your face feels kind of sticky.

April 05, 2019

Great moisture for sensitive skin!

I got to try this for free and will probably buy this again when it runs out (maybe if there is a promo at the drugstore on this brand as it is a it expansive for me for a moisturiser). It so lucked out that when I received the package I was nearing my time of month - when my skin is very sensitive and breaks out. Very moisturising for night time, and calms my skin. Smells so good too!

April 04, 2019

Moisture for dry skin

I really enjoyed using the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa. I have incredibly dry skin, so it really helped with hydration during the harsh winter we had. However, I found it to be INCREDIBLY thick/sticky, even if I only applied a light layer, which made it difficult to use overnight since I would wake up with it smeared on my pillowcase. Overall, I prefer to use other creams regularly, but this is a great cream for extreme damage control!

April 03, 2019

nice product

this brand is awesome i never tried it before. once i received the free sample i can't wait to try it and realize that it's worthy to buy new one. however my skin is dry and this cream is for dry skin so i am glad to using this to betterment for my skin