Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa Reviews

January 02, 2020

I wake up with fresh, hydrated skin.

I love everything about this product. The packaging itself looks high end. A dark blue packaging, a heavy glass jar with a mirror on the cover. The cream itself is quite unique since it is a pale blue. Although you can use this twice a week as a sleeping mask you also have the option to use it as a daily night cream. I personally use it as a night cream and love the light gel cream feel. When I apply it to my face it feels like a refreshing drink of cold water. Since very little is needed the jar lasts a long time making it well worth the price. In my opinion it's always good to invest in good quality skin creams. I find it absorbs quickly into my skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. When I wake up in the morning I look fresh faced and ready for the day.Although this is tested on sensitive skin it does contain Fragrance so it might not be liked by everyone. I also find it a light weight cream so might not be suitable for overly dry skin. This does however work well on my combination skin and really leaves it looking plumped and well hydrated. I have been using vichy products since I was sixteen and I am now 40 and still love Vichy products.

November 27, 2019

Première expérience avec Vichy

Ceci est ma première expérience avec Vichy. Et avant toute chose il est important que vous sachiez qu’à chaque fois que je me met une crème sur le visage cette dernière me brûle. Mais la ... miracle !! La crème a glissé sur mon visage comme le beurre sur la tartine sans aucune sensation de brûlure ou de picotements. Je la trouve très légère et rafraîchissante. Je ne sais pas si c’est psychologique, à cause du night spa, mais je me suis sentit calme après l’avoir appliqué. Évidemment la durée me dira si réellement elle est efficace mais pour l’instant elle rempli très bien ses fonctions hydratantes et apaisantes.

April 13, 2019

Non-greasy, great smelling formula

I have been using this product almost nightly since I received the sample and it has been wonderful. Most night cremes I have used leave my skin feeling greasy and uncomfortable, but Vichy Aqualia Thermal is non-greasy and smells great. This product has hydrated my skin like no other creme and I will DEFINITELY be buying it once the sample runs out because it is well worth the investment!

April 10, 2019

Hydro bomb

I am in love with this Spa cream .. you can also use it as a mask as well just like a regular night cream .. it’s definitely a hydro therapy for your face .. love the subtle , smell texture .. it glide so easily on the skin

April 09, 2019

I love it!

Thanks for Chickadvisor, I got to tried VICHY AQUALIA THERMAL NIGHT SPA for FREE and I love it. This is my first time using VICKY products, I got really dry skin and after using it I do feel my skin change. The texture of the cream is perfect and it's not heavy at all. It has a light scent and I totally would recommend others into trying this product out.

Don't See A Big Difference

I can't say I love this product. It's a nice smelling night cream/night mask, it feels pretty good on the skin and a little definitely goes a long way! I also want to note the product packaging is not only pretty but also very useful with the mirror on the lid. This said though, I doubt I'll be buying this product when it finishes because I haven't really noticed a difference in my skin.

Although I received this product for free, all opinions are my own.

April 05, 2019

This is an excellent cream.i love everything about it.

It has very nice creamy texture and lovely scent. I have dry skin and this is a great cream. I received this product from chick advisor for an honest review. I am happy with this product.

rejuvinating

i would buy this product again it was truly amazing after my night shower I put it on and it leaves my skin soft and clean in the morning it is a great night face cream does it job and more defiantly a must for your night time face routine

So hydrating

This Vichy line is one I was already using cause I have VERY dry skin.
    This night cream is light, but so hydrating. The texture is so light, it blew me away, I'm used to very heavy night creams. It's also non greasy which I love. Feels like you're spreading water on your face, not grease.
    The only thing I'm not crazy about is how after applying it your face feels kind of sticky.

April 05, 2019

Great moisture for sensitive skin!

I got to try this for free and will probably buy this again when it runs out (maybe if there is a promo at the drugstore on this brand as it is a it expansive for me for a moisturiser). It so lucked out that when I received the package I was nearing my time of month - when my skin is very sensitive and breaks out. Very moisturising for night time, and calms my skin. Smells so good too!