Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa Reviews

January 12, 2018

Rejuvenates skin

I read many reviews before purchasing because it is pricey. It's so worth it. It's a light blue gel like moisturizer, it's super light and you apply before bed. You wake up with fresh plump skin. It's not greasy or heavy. The scent is a bit perfumy but it fades quickly. The jar is glass and looks nice on vanity.

October 21, 2017

Worth the price!

Although the price tag is a little scary ($44 CAD for a glass bottle) the product is so worth it! Super light-weight and non-greasy (you don't wake up feeling like your face is covered in grease it just feels refreshed and hydrated), this is by far my favourite moisturizer to wear at night. Plus you only need very little product so it lasts quite a while.

October 08, 2017

A great nightcream I will definitely buy again!

I love this night cream. It goes on well, has a light pleasing fragrance, and leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and firm. It is a definite winner!

August 01, 2017

purchased in Europe, brought back to Canada

many years ago, I purchased this product in Poland and I have been using it every night ever since.
    It's a light gel based lotion that makes your skin feel soothed and hydrated instantly.

3.2/5

July 13, 2017

It's ok

I believe in investing in skincare products more than on makeup, so I saved up and finally purchased this cream. It is good, but from a cream that has such a fancy name I expected more... It is a good moisturizer, doesn't leave the skin greasy and you get a good amount of product. I like it but I don't love it.

May 11, 2017

It's my first time to invest unto a little bit of pricy facial product but it's all worth it. I apply this before bed and in the morning, my skin feels so soft. I skin is a little bit dry and i found this very effective. Will Definitely recommend.

April 27, 2017

J'aime beaucoup cette crème de nuit! J'en ai essayé d'autres mais je suis revenue avec celle-là. Elle hydrate bien mon visage durant la nuit, ce qui fait qu'il est beaucoup moins sec lors du réveil.

2.7/5

March 08, 2017

Je trouve que ce masque pour la nuit de Vichy ne fait qu'hydrater tout comme le fait ma crème de nuit... je ne vois aucune différence sur ma peau, même après plusieurs semaines d'utilisations. Par contre, j'aime beaucoup la texture en gel frais et son odeur!

February 17, 2017

This is a good night cream, but an even better night mask. I don't use it daily but as a weekly treatment.
    It is non-greasy and very moisturizing. Leaves the skin plump and refreshed in the morning.
    My only negative for this product is that is a little bit sticky, regardless of how little i apply, and for me it ends up on the pillow at night. So i have to wait for a bit to absorb before going to bed and then sleep with a towel on the pillow.
    It is very lightly scented.

November 29, 2016

makes my skin smooth . great smell kind of thick at first little goes along way , i use it before i go to bed ive seen okay results so far i have really dry skin