Prestige Item
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa Reviews

February 10, 2019

Vichy

I discovered this from my friend who gave me the product and I am loving it. I use it twice a day, morning and night and it is doing wonders for my skin. It leaves it soft and hydrated. I am picking one up for my mom also.

January 31, 2019

Would rebuy again

I recommend Vichy aqualia spa to all the women looking for a great product which you can use as a night cream it leaves your skin feeling great and so soft it actually works to reduce the look of fine lines over time and helps tone out your skin making it look even.

January 30, 2019

Healthy skin at last

I began using this in the evening before bedtime. In just three weeks I noticed a visible change in my skin. Tone became balanced and moisture was retained. Love it.

January 30, 2019

Lovely night mask

Vichy night spa is a nice moisturizer that can be applied liberally as a night mask or can be used nightly as a night cream. I use it nightly, and it’s so nice and smooth. It’s like a gel cream texture and makes fine lines appear smoother. It’s very nice.

Great product

I started using this maybe 2 years ago. I noticed a huge difference in the colour of my face.. no more blotchy spots it made my skin tone look more even.

January 26, 2019

I would buy this product for everyone

It has been about 2 years since I started using this product on my face at night. My skin color looks more even and moisturized. Usually after I apply the product, I let it set for about 20 minutes after which I gently scrub my face with my fingers to remove any excess of the product. I am 50 years old but my skin doesn't look like.

January 26, 2019

Skin looks radiant and glossy

Great product

I am very pleased with this product. It's light and refreshing. Absorbs quickly with light fragrance.
    The morning my skin looks refreshed. It's a must on my evening routine before bed!

November 11, 2018

soften and smooth your skin

I just bought my 2nd bottle! I love it a lot that I did not regret getting it. It is as described, a thick gel, get absorbed 5 to 10 mins. It hydrated my skin overnight and gave me a smooth, radiant look in the morning. It doesn't have a strong perfumed smell.

August 18, 2018

Produit miracle

J’ai jamais vue une crème aussi merveilleuse ! Un vrai miracle. Je la met même en crème de jour en plus mince quantité ! Ça rafraichi le visage sa laisse aucunement le visage graisseux ca laisse la peau lisse et reposé. La crème est entre un gel et une crème et de couleur bleutée. On dirait qu’on se sent aussitôt réveillé et en forme aucun pli de fatigue. Je ne pourrait me passer de cette crème.
    Le font-il au litre ?