Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum Reviews

Wake up to skin that’s 3x more hydrated with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum. This concentrated night serum is clinically proven to revitalize and restore your skin’s moisture barrier overnight, complementing skin’s natural nighttime renewal process for dewy-looking skin. Oil-free, alcohol-free, and noncomedogenic.

Retrouvez une peau lisse, souple et 3x plus hydratée au réveil grâce au sérum pressé Nuit Neutrogena Hydro Boost. Ce sérum concentré de nuit revitalise et rétablit la barrière d’hydratation cutanée pendant la nuit pour favoriser le processus de renouvellement cutané naturel et redonner éclat et souplesse à la peau, preuves cliniques à l’appui. Sans huile, sans alcool et non comédogène.

July 12, 2021

My go to

This moisturizer is the best. It works amazing, leaving my skin feeling hydrated and soothed. It smells amazing too which is a major plus in my books. I love the packaging. The whole line is honestly my fav.

June 18, 2021

I love this product!!

I have been using Neutrogena hydro boost for almost a week now and I have noticed visible difference in my skin. Everyday when I wake up I feel my skin hydrated, plump and soft. The light and fluffy cream absorbs in the skin within no time.
    Also, I Love the tiny blue beads in the light blue creamy gel it leaves the skin with a gorgeous light sheen, will surely purchase again and recommend others.

June 14, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great for night mask

Love this product for wintertime. No more dry skin after waking up. Not greasy at all. The texture is very clear and easy for my skin to absorb the product.

June 09, 2021

dry skin saviour

i love this gel cream. it has hyaluronic acid in it which is amazing for dryness. this cream is light weight, not sticky or greasy, and great for sensitive skin. will buy this again.

May 10, 2021

Love the gel. would buy it again.

I received this and i love it the gel absorbs into my skin leaving no trace and has such a good coverage that i only have to use a little amount. I will definitely be buying this in my next grocery trip.

May 09, 2021

I would buy this product again

Very good doesn’t make skin greasy. It is applied very easily and smells good. I did not find that it made my pillow « oily » after the use of this product.

Highly recommend this product

Its a great great product, tried it and liked it. This product gives a nice glowy. I used it once a day for a week and tell a difference. Skin feels so nice and smooth. I will recommend this product.

Love this cream

it was nice on my skin. smells great, left my skin feeling so great. It was a great size and it lasts awhile. I would consider purchasing again to use on my skin.

Lovely scent

This night serum smells amazing. You apply it at night, let it do its work while you sleep, and then follow your usual cleansing routine in the morning. It didn't bother my sometimes sensitive skin, and is lightweight enough to use every night. And I'd just like to reiterate that it smells incredible. That's probably my favourite thing about this moisturizer.

I received this product free in exchange for my honest review.

May 03, 2021

If you have dry skin you must get this

it quenches the skin and leaves your fast so soft and supple all day long. This is such a great product I advise anyone to try it and you sill see the result