4.1/5
CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Containing ceramides, niacinamide and hyaluronic acid, CeraVe® Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM increases the skin’s ability to attract, hold, and distribute moisture. It penetrates deep into the layers of the stratum corneum to help to replace deficient levels of key lipids that are essential for an effective skin barrier.

Try it together with CeraVe® AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 30

December 29, 2017

Great

I like this product. It actually works I try it on my face and made my skin very soft and smooth. I bought several bottles. It was very cheap also

October 25, 2017

Great product and moisturizing!

I have been using this cream for over 3 months now and have noticed some improvements in my skin. I have redness on my skin and is somewhat sensitive. I feel by using this cream my redness has significantly gone down. I plan to continue to use it as it seems to work

October 14, 2017

highly recommend

works great to give rich heavy moisture overnight. i often wake up to a dry and blotchy face, this has really made a difference i really like it. will buy again

September 15, 2017

okay

This moisturizer was highly recommended to me by multiple people. Love how it didn't feel to heavy on my skin but still made my skin feel moisturize. Nice night cream for value.

July 18, 2017

Go to day cream

This lotion is highly recommended all over the internet. One of the only lotion with a good amount of niacinamide which is a must-have ingredient in skin care. I prefer the PM lotion because of that. I have very sensitive/acne prone skin and this does not bother it at all.

June 27, 2017

SImple, no fuss, affordable and WORKS

This product is perfect for my dry skin but doesn't leave a film or any heaviness, so it's perfect for both day and night. It packs some powerhouse ingredients at a very cost effective price point.

June 11, 2017

After trying various moisturizers I have finally found one I like enough to repurchase! This moisturizer takes care of any dry skin almost instantly. If I forget to apply the moisturizer and wake up with a dry spot, I just apply a little and let it dry before putting on my makeup and that usually takes care of the dryness!

March 31, 2017

This is my favourite facial moisturizer, I won't use any other. It is non greasy and absorbed quickly. I love the way my skin feels after using it. My complexion has never been so clear.

March 18, 2017

As someone with oily to combination type skin that gets sensitive and red and sometimes dry here and there, I often am very careful when it comes to trying new moisturizers on my face. After giving CerVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion a try, I noticed that this lotion did not break my skin out , clog my pores, and sufficiently left my face moistuirized and plump in the long -run.

March 18, 2017

I love this product! Ive been suffering of redness and dryness of my face for a year. Been using different products but none of them works. Only this product!!! My face now is so soft, smooth and redness slowly decrease. I would definetly recommend this product. It's really worth it.