CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Containing ceramides, niacinamide and hyaluronic acid, CeraVe® Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM increases the skin’s ability to attract, hold, and distribute moisture. It penetrates deep into the layers of the stratum corneum to help to replace deficient levels of key lipids that are essential for an effective skin barrier.

Try it together with CeraVe® AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 30

April 16, 2021

My go to night time moisturizer

It's got a gentle scent that isn't too powerful. It's non greasy and spreads very easily onto my face and neck. I use this every night and also if I know I won't be spending too much time outside I will use it during the day.

April 09, 2021

Amazing for Oily and Sensitive Skin

I have oily and sensitive skin. I tried this and really liked it. It has become staple in my skincare. I use it at night. Ceramides in this moisturizer has worked great to smoothen texture of my skin. It does not cause any breakout and have been loving it!

April 07, 2021

Great moisturizer for acne prone skin

This is a nice lightweight moisturizer. Been using for the last 2 months as recommended by my dermatologist. I love the fact that it contains niacinamide and hyaluronic acid to help with my hyperpigmentation but i am just not a huge fan of the shine it leaves on my skin. This moisturize is great for acne prone/oily skin

January 12, 2021

Love this!

Great price for product. Leaves my skin soft, smooth, radiant. Sinks in without feeling heavy on skin. Would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone looking for a lightweight but hydrating night cream.

January 12, 2021

Best facial moisturizing lotion

I always have very dry skin every winter season this is best facial lotion that works well in my skin. I love it because is very lightweight and moisturizing.

December 19, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Not for me

I bought this CeraVe product as it was one of the highest-rated at the mid-range shelf level moisturizers, I know the ingredients in the formula are good (not a clean product) and it’s designed by dermatologists. Perhaps because I tend towards prestige skincare, it was ok but nothing spectacular for me. I personally found it a little too light. If you need a lightweight moisturizer this might be perfect for you! Or maybe it’s good for people with sensitive skin? I don’t find it did anything to help with skin firmness/anti-aging, texture etc at least on me (that I could notice) I need a heavier moisturizer (esp in winter) I will finish this bottle but I won’t be re-purchasing it (bought at Shoppers Drug Mart) I also am trying to switch over to clean products and I don’t believe this is one, see parabens listed (it is fragrance free so perhaps it doesn’t have pthalates?) update: I couldn’t even finish the bottle gave it to my mom, let’s see how she likes it (honestly for me I would rate it as 1 or 2 stars - didn’t do anything significant for my skin and when I tried to mix with foundation, it was weirdly lumpy) HOWEVER I have a friend who recently bought this and I think they would give it 5 stars- made such a difference for them in their skin!!! #Skincare #Beauty #Junkie

November 30, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Light weight hydrating moisturizer

The light weight formula is what I love the most about this moisturizer, and it easily blends nicely into the skin, contains 3 essential ingredient that is great for skin. Hyaluronic acid, ceramide and niacinamide.
    Minimizes my pores as well.
    I would recommend 💯

November 23, 2020

Good moisturizer

I've been getting dry skin on my face recently and this did the trick. Gentle enough for my sensitive skin. Soaks into the skin leaving it feeling soft

October 03, 2020

Amazing face cream!

I love Cerave products! They are an amazing value for the price. This cream works amazing, it's light weight and not greasy at all. I also love the fact that it's unscented so it's great for sensitive skin!

September 12, 2020

Not for me

It’s a good basic moisturizer but for me, I feel like it just sits on top of my skin. It made me more oily when I used it. I think I have a sensitivity to niacinamide because I had some whiteheads during the time I used this.