CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Containing ceramides, niacinamide and hyaluronic acid, CeraVe® Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM increases the skin’s ability to attract, hold, and distribute moisture. It penetrates deep into the layers of the stratum corneum to help to replace deficient levels of key lipids that are essential for an effective skin barrier.

Try it together with CeraVe® AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 30

November 30, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Light weight hydrating moisturizer

The light weight formula is what I love the most about this moisturizer, and it easily blends nicely into the skin, contains 3 essential ingredient that is great for skin. Hyaluronic acid, ceramide and niacinamide.
    Minimizes my pores as well.
    I would recommend 💯

November 23, 2020

Good moisturizer

I've been getting dry skin on my face recently and this did the trick. Gentle enough for my sensitive skin. Soaks into the skin leaving it feeling soft

October 03, 2020

Amazing face cream!

I love Cerave products! They are an amazing value for the price. This cream works amazing, it's light weight and not greasy at all. I also love the fact that it's unscented so it's great for sensitive skin!

September 12, 2020

Not for me

It’s a good basic moisturizer but for me, I feel like it just sits on top of my skin. It made me more oily when I used it. I think I have a sensitivity to niacinamide because I had some whiteheads during the time I used this.

August 21, 2020

Super hydrating

This is the perfect moisturizing lotion to put on after I’ve had a nice warm shower, thick enough to feel like it’s super hydrating, but light weight enough to not feel like there’s too much on my face.

July 10, 2020

Good product for price.

Is similar to other moisturizers for me, but may just be my skin type. It contains a lot of good acids that are good for your skin and has not done my skin any damage. Perhaps my skin reacts similarly to all moisturizers but I’ve heard many good reviews on Cerave moisturizers.

June 26, 2020
    Arizona, United States

My favorite moisturizer!!

I love the ingredients in this product and that it’s fragrance free. The niacinamide has really helped lighten my dark spots from previous breakouts.

June 13, 2020

Holy grail!

This is an amazing product! I have sensitive skin and this has a lovely texture and does not bother my skin at all. It is great for both night and day and I continue to repurchase, over and over. Give it a try and see what you think. It often goes on sale and is reasonably priced.

June 09, 2020

Definitely recommend this!

I love CeraVe. They have amazing formulas, no fragrance, and work well! This moisturizer is good for everyday use, but I would go for a thicker cream on days when I want a lot of hydration. I definitely recommend for oily skin!

May 26, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Not rich enough for dry skin

I have the PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion "ultra lightweight" - long story short this is not moisturizing enough for my normal/dry skin. It's the kind of moisturizer I would put on top of many layers of other skin care, but it is not moisturizing enough to be used on its own.