CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Containing ceramides, niacinamide and hyaluronic acid, CeraVe® Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM increases the skin’s ability to attract, hold, and distribute moisture. It penetrates deep into the layers of the stratum corneum to help to replace deficient levels of key lipids that are essential for an effective skin barrier.

Try it together with CeraVe® AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 30

July 10, 2020

Good product for price.

Is similar to other moisturizers for me, but may just be my skin type. It contains a lot of good acids that are good for your skin and has not done my skin any damage. Perhaps my skin reacts similarly to all moisturizers but I’ve heard many good reviews on Cerave moisturizers.

June 26, 2020
    Arizona, United States

My favorite moisturizer!!

I love the ingredients in this product and that it’s fragrance free. The niacinamide has really helped lighten my dark spots from previous breakouts.

June 13, 2020

Holy grail!

This is an amazing product! I have sensitive skin and this has a lovely texture and does not bother my skin at all. It is great for both night and day and I continue to repurchase, over and over. Give it a try and see what you think. It often goes on sale and is reasonably priced.

June 09, 2020

Definitely recommend this!

I love CeraVe. They have amazing formulas, no fragrance, and work well! This moisturizer is good for everyday use, but I would go for a thicker cream on days when I want a lot of hydration. I definitely recommend for oily skin!

May 26, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Not rich enough for dry skin

I have the PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion "ultra lightweight" - long story short this is not moisturizing enough for my normal/dry skin. It's the kind of moisturizer I would put on top of many layers of other skin care, but it is not moisturizing enough to be used on its own.

May 18, 2020

Great for oily/combination skin

This works great on my oily/combination skin especially on winter months. Keeps it hydrated without putting too much grease on my face. I love how my skin looks and feels when I wake up! Seeing how this worked for me, I would definitely like to give the AM facial lotion a try!

May 12, 2020

Works pretty well for its price

I have acne-prone combination skin. This moisturizer moisturized my skin just enough, and didn't cause any breakouts. It is very light and isn't greasy. Overall, it's a pretty good product if you're looking for a cheap and simplenight moisturizer.

April 21, 2020

My favourite night cream

I love how this is very moisturizing yet so light weight. I don’t wake up feeling greasy at all. It’s helped my skin a lot too. The ingredients are great for my skin type (combo skin) and it hadn’t caused and breakouts either. I love it, and the price is right.

April 07, 2020

A must have

This moisturizer is a fairly new product to me but I have been using the regular moisturizing lotion for years. This is a game changer and I wont go back to the other one!

March 11, 2020
    Nevada, United States

Best moisturizer ever

The CeraVe pm moisturizing lotion is so light weight and absorbs in the skin without leaving my skin oily or greasy. It's great to apply under make-up or under your acne medication to prevent drying out of the skin.
    I will definitely buy again.