CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #8 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Containing ceramides, niacinamide and hyaluronic acid, CeraVe® Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM increases the skin’s ability to attract, hold, and distribute moisture. It penetrates deep into the layers of the stratum corneum to help to replace deficient levels of key lipids that are essential for an effective skin barrier.

Try it together with CeraVe® AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 30

July 18, 2017

Go to day cream

This lotion is highly recommended all over the internet. One of the only lotion with a good amount of niacinamide which is a must-have ingredient in skin care. I prefer the PM lotion because of that. I have very sensitive/acne prone skin and this does not bother it at all.

June 27, 2017

SImple, no fuss, affordable and WORKS

This product is perfect for my dry skin but doesn't leave a film or any heaviness, so it's perfect for both day and night. It packs some powerhouse ingredients at a very cost effective price point.

June 11, 2017

After trying various moisturizers I have finally found one I like enough to repurchase! This moisturizer takes care of any dry skin almost instantly. If I forget to apply the moisturizer and wake up with a dry spot, I just apply a little and let it dry before putting on my makeup and that usually takes care of the dryness!

March 31, 2017

This is my favourite facial moisturizer, I won't use any other. It is non greasy and absorbed quickly. I love the way my skin feels after using it. My complexion has never been so clear.

March 18, 2017

As someone with oily to combination type skin that gets sensitive and red and sometimes dry here and there, I often am very careful when it comes to trying new moisturizers on my face. After giving CerVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion a try, I noticed that this lotion did not break my skin out , clog my pores, and sufficiently left my face moistuirized and plump in the long -run.

March 18, 2017

I love this product! Ive been suffering of redness and dryness of my face for a year. Been using different products but none of them works. Only this product!!! My face now is so soft, smooth and redness slowly decrease. I would definetly recommend this product. It's really worth it.

March 01, 2017

So in the winter I get EXTREMELY dry skin around my forehead, T-zone, my eyelids, and my mouth. I have been searching for FOREVER for a product that will moisturize my skin and keep it moisturized for long periods. This is the only product I've found that will actually do that. I put it on at night, and in the morning my skin is still moisturized and I can just head out the door. I have combination skin, so other parts of my face can get pretty oily and this hasn't made those areas more oily. It has a pump which is always great and lessens the chance of bacteria in it. Overall, and amazing product.

February 17, 2017

I first purchased this product based on great reviews and the inclusion of niacinamide. While it’s fragrance-free and did not irritate my somewhat sensitive skin, it was too greasy for my combination acne-prone skin. I’m still giving it a good review as I think it would be a great nighttime moisturizer for those with drier skin.

November 18, 2016

Just makes your face oily - doesn't do what it says. For people with eczema you cannot use this - the sunscreen in this will aggravate your facial eczema.

November 04, 2016

I got a small sample of this lotion. I don't usually use a nighttime lotion but I'm at an age where I should so I thought I'd give it a try. I quite liked it. It was scent-free which I appreciated and went on smoothly. It absorbed into my skin quickly and it didn't feel greasy at all. I may have found a night lotion.