Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

A repairing night gel-balm designed to recreate the repairing benefits of a deep sleep for ideal skin quality from the very first morning.

You may also like Vichy Idéalia Life Serum

June 15, 2017

A must have skin serum!

I received a sample of Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep, and after trying it I had to buy! My skin felt so nice! It absorbs so easily, and doesn't leave you feeling greasy or oily at all. I don't get much sleep, and this product gives my skin what it needs to look fresh and awake! I've been using it for 3 weeks now and my skin has improved so much. I highly recommend this product!

June 05, 2017

I am in love with Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep and have been using it for almost one month now. I am so impressed with the results I have experienced thus far. This product has such a nice smell, absorbs easily and doesn't leave a greasy feel at all. I am also very impressed with how a little goes a long way! Fabulous product, highly recommend!

May 16, 2017

I have been using Vichy cleansing foam for just over a year and love it. I first got the skin sleep balm as a sample at shoppers drug mart. I noticed a difference after one night. I am pretty particular about which products I use on my face but this balm has been a great addition to my routine.

May 10, 2017

When I first put it on it gave my face a slight tingle feeling, very refreshing. After a few min it is absorbed into your skin and your skin feels much softer, your skin looks even more amazing the next morning

May 03, 2017

Having tried the vichy idéalia smoothness and glow energizing cream and I liked both the result and the fragrance ,is am positive about the sleep skin as well. I don't sleep so well so i experience dryness on my face skin.Can't wait to try this product.

2.8/5

March 02, 2017

Très déçue de ce produit. J'avais très hâte de me l'acheter vu que j'avais reçu en essai la crème riche de jour hydratante que j'ai adoré. Je l'ai mise 2 soirs et j'ai eu plein de plaque sèche et rouge au visage. Alors pour moi c'est 50$ mis au poubelle, l'avoir essaye en échantillon j'aurais sauver cette argent et acheter la crème hydratante. Je trouve trop forte la senteur du parfum. J'ai une peau très sensible et encore à la recherche d'une crème anti-ridules ... mais bon c'est à essayer quand même car je vois que les commentaires en majorités sont positifs, donc peu etre juste moi qui a eu une bad luck.

February 02, 2017

C'est la première fois que j'achète cette crème. J'ai beaucoup apprécié la texture du gel frais. Parfum est aux notes relaxantes. J'ai vraiment aimé ce produit et je le recommande.

January 22, 2017

i love this night cream, although its more like a gel actually. The smell was quite nice and felt refreshing on my skin. The best part??.... the next morning. my skin had this beautiful glow. This is what i have been looking for because lately my skin has seemed very dull and dry. two big thumbs up!!

December 21, 2016

This is pretty much a must have for new moms. I've had more than a few months of no proper shut-eye. After using this cream for less than a week, my skin was visibly fresher and looked plump and smooth. A friend even commented on how good my skin looks. It does feel a bit sticky when applying it so maybe wait a few minutes before hitting the pillow. I countered this by gently tapping the skin after i've applied it, it seems to reduce the sticky effect.

December 08, 2016

Very relaxing before sleep, i"m waking up with a relaxed and bright face , my fine lines reduced alot after using it , love love vichy products , thank you vichy !