Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1263 in Facial Lotions & Creams

A repairing night gel-balm designed to recreate the repairing benefits of a deep sleep for ideal skin quality from the very first morning.

You may also like Vichy Idéalia Life Serum

March 02, 2017

Très déçue de ce produit. J'avais très hâte de me l'acheter vu que j'avais reçu en essai la crème riche de jour hydratante que j'ai adoré. Je l'ai mise 2 soirs et j'ai eu plein de plaque sèche et rouge au visage. Alors pour moi c'est 50$ mis au poubelle, l'avoir essaye en échantillon j'aurais sauver cette argent et acheter la crème hydratante. Je trouve trop forte la senteur du parfum. J'ai une peau très sensible et encore à la recherche d'une crème anti-ridules ... mais bon c'est à essayer quand même car je vois que les commentaires en majorités sont positifs, donc peu etre juste moi qui a eu une bad luck.

February 02, 2017

C'est la première fois que j'achète cette crème. J'ai beaucoup apprécié la texture du gel frais. Parfum est aux notes relaxantes. J'ai vraiment aimé ce produit et je le recommande.

January 22, 2017

i love this night cream, although its more like a gel actually. The smell was quite nice and felt refreshing on my skin. The best part??.... the next morning. my skin had this beautiful glow. This is what i have been looking for because lately my skin has seemed very dull and dry. two big thumbs up!!

December 21, 2016

This is pretty much a must have for new moms. I've had more than a few months of no proper shut-eye. After using this cream for less than a week, my skin was visibly fresher and looked plump and smooth. A friend even commented on how good my skin looks. It does feel a bit sticky when applying it so maybe wait a few minutes before hitting the pillow. I countered this by gently tapping the skin after i've applied it, it seems to reduce the sticky effect.

December 08, 2016

Very relaxing before sleep, i"m waking up with a relaxed and bright face , my fine lines reduced alot after using it , love love vichy products , thank you vichy !

December 04, 2016

I just in love with this product .. i bought it when i read all the feed back on it at vichy website .. so i decided to give it a try .. my skin is so tired and i noticed a line on my forehead may be from the dehydration .. so iam really in love with i just wished if it was a little cheaper but it difinitly worth the price

November 17, 2016

love love love!!! iv used this for 3 weeks and I look and feel great. I love all of vichys products expecially this one. I use it with the serum and the, eye cream every night I love the results. remember its not magic its face cream but it does make a difference.

November 16, 2016

I was given this as a sample from Shoppers. It reduced the redness to my blemishes, decreased pore size, evened out my skin tone, and made my skin look more glowing. I have combination sensitive skin and I have had no issue with this product. I even bought another jar. It's a must have!

August 09, 2016

I love this product. Every night I just really like the way my skin feel. And when I wake up mi skin is glowing. Just like the idealia day care I really love the smell and texture.

July 16, 2016

I loved it. I got it free to review and for someone who doesnt usually use daily facecream this was perfect. It didnt feel oily on my skin , it smelled great ... The only downside was the price. It was a little pricy for me , i usually spend about 30 or so for facecream. This was over 40 but i didnt have to use alot, and it would be worth it to me , so far usinf it for a week ive seen a difference .. Thanks chick advisor !