Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep Reviews

A repairing night gel-balm designed to recreate the repairing benefits of a deep sleep for ideal skin quality from the very first morning.

You may also like Vichy Idéalia Life Serum

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2015

January 18, 2018

Greatest cream

Just started using this as a nightly routine and absolutely love it! its not greasy or oily, applys nicely to your skin and leaves it hydrating. I like to apply around my eye area to make it look more awakened

January 15, 2018

Wake Up to Hydrated Skin

I've been using Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep and absolutely love it! While the price is a little steep, the product smells lovely and absorbs easily without a greasy feel. A little goes a long way! This is perfect for waking up to hydrated skin!

December 03, 2017

Great sleep skin cream

I received this as a sample with my other Idealia product purchase from vichy.com. I had to do a review for it as I bought the full size of this imediatelly after finishing my trial size one. My skin loved this cream. It penetrates deep nto the skin and it does not leave any film on the skin. In the morning it's all absorbed and skin feels plumped and smooth. I use it with my others Idealia products(eye cream, serum, Aqualia essence) and the effectiveness of this is amayzing.I would recomand for every skin type as it goes on rich but does not turn skin greasy.

November 27, 2017

Buy this cream ASAP

I love this night balm. I love the smell and the feeling it leaves on the face. It absorbs well and really makes your skin feel awake in the morning. This product is a necessity for me!

June 15, 2017

A must have skin serum!

I received a sample of Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep, and after trying it I had to buy! My skin felt so nice! It absorbs so easily, and doesn't leave you feeling greasy or oily at all. I don't get much sleep, and this product gives my skin what it needs to look fresh and awake! I've been using it for 3 weeks now and my skin has improved so much. I highly recommend this product!

June 05, 2017

I am in love with Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep and have been using it for almost one month now. I am so impressed with the results I have experienced thus far. This product has such a nice smell, absorbs easily and doesn't leave a greasy feel at all. I am also very impressed with how a little goes a long way! Fabulous product, highly recommend!

May 16, 2017

I have been using Vichy cleansing foam for just over a year and love it. I first got the skin sleep balm as a sample at shoppers drug mart. I noticed a difference after one night. I am pretty particular about which products I use on my face but this balm has been a great addition to my routine.

May 10, 2017

When I first put it on it gave my face a slight tingle feeling, very refreshing. After a few min it is absorbed into your skin and your skin feels much softer, your skin looks even more amazing the next morning

May 03, 2017

Having tried the vichy idéalia smoothness and glow energizing cream and I liked both the result and the fragrance ,is am positive about the sleep skin as well. I don't sleep so well so i experience dryness on my face skin.Can't wait to try this product.

2.8/5

March 02, 2017

Très déçue de ce produit. J'avais très hâte de me l'acheter vu que j'avais reçu en essai la crème riche de jour hydratante que j'ai adoré. Je l'ai mise 2 soirs et j'ai eu plein de plaque sèche et rouge au visage. Alors pour moi c'est 50$ mis au poubelle, l'avoir essaye en échantillon j'aurais sauver cette argent et acheter la crème hydratante. Je trouve trop forte la senteur du parfum. J'ai une peau très sensible et encore à la recherche d'une crème anti-ridules ... mais bon c'est à essayer quand même car je vois que les commentaires en majorités sont positifs, donc peu etre juste moi qui a eu une bad luck.