Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep Reviews

A repairing night gel-balm designed to recreate the repairing benefits of a deep sleep for ideal skin quality from the very first morning.

You may also like Vichy Idéalia Life Serum

Buy this now on Vichy.ca

March 03, 2019

Verry good

I totally recomand this line of products. They have a nice, soft, smooth texture. Leaves the skin soft and not oil. Good to be use as a makeup base too. Luv it!

February 22, 2019

Solid

I like this night cream. It is the first night cream I've ever used, before I would just use my regular moisturizer. t's rich so I feel like it is going it's job and taking care of my skin while I sleep. In the morning my skin does feel oily, like there is still some of the cream that didn't soak in. This product does come into a jar, which is less hygienic than a tube. I usually just dip the tips on my (clean) pointer and middle fingers into the jar and that much does my entire face so there's no double dipping.

January 22, 2019

Makes my skin feel so good

I like this cream, but I prefer it for the daytime. At night, I prefer to use something richer and more hydrating for my oily/combo skin. I use tretinoin cream, and it causes me to get dry patches in certain areas. I didn’t feel this helped much with the dry patches, but I tried using it in the day and it looked nice under makeup! It’s non-greasy and doesn’t have a sticky feel. It has a slight rose fragrance that I quite like. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone with dry skin for a night cream!

January 02, 2019

This is called something different

I've tried dozens & dozens of moisturizes & night creams, so far my HG has always been Clinique Dramatically Hydrating lotion (I'm on a 3rd bottle). However, I wanted to give this one a try. I got a large sample of 15 ml at a Parisian pharmacy. It supposed to help your skin recover at night and you should wake up with luminous & healthy skin. Let me tell you, it did !! What a fantastic night cream, my skin feels plump, hydrated & well rested. I also like its anti-aging properties & ingredients with Hyaluronic acid, caffeine, Vit E & B3 & Salicylic Acid. My Clinique has got serious competition

September 10, 2018

Une merveille de nuit !

Ce produit m’a tellement plus ! Je l’utilisais même parfois comme masque. L’odeur est divine et faisait super bien sur ma peau mixte à grasse. C’est le produit parfait pour les femmes en haut de 25 ans qui veulent commencer à utiliser des produits anti-âge ! Riche en antioxydant comme le bleuet, il est
    Tout simplement parfait.

June 13, 2018

Parfait

Cette crème répond très bien a mes besoins en plus d'être fait a partir de thé et de bleuets ! De plus, jadore l'odeur et la texture ! Je recommende des produits vichy :)

April 19, 2018

Perfect For Me

I bought thi s product just to try it out. I am on my second bottle I love it. My skin feels soft and sliky no oil residue... I use it once a day and that’s it .

April 07, 2018

Not for me

I’ve received a sample of this cream. In my case it is too oily. It didn’t absorb properly even if I’ve used a very little amount. However it is a first thing I don’t like in Vichy. Probably it is just not for my type of skin.

April 04, 2018

Lovable

Awesome product, was alway my go to to sell my clients specialy the Body butter ! Ever since it has been in store I have been buying it ! I love everything about it, the smell and texture is amazing !

March 18, 2018

awesome product

It this one of the most amazing product I have ever used! I really enjoyed using it at night time before I sleep. It does not dry my skin. It actually made my face very smooth and glow than ever.