Prestige Item

• 80 min water and swear resistance

Good - 0

May 16, 2018

Good quality

I would definitely recommend the Vichy Ideal Soleil as summer approaches. It has SPF 60 and great when doing outdoor activities. Not greasy at all and perfect for my combination skin and works for sensitive skin as well.An essential for the summer. There have been many skin cancer scares that runs in my family and this product is the perfect sunscreen to wear.

May 07, 2018

A really good sunscreen

I absolutely love this sunscreen!! Upon application it is a bit thick but once you spread it around it gets absorbed easily and a little bit of the product goes a long way!! It has no strong odour just the light hint of regular sunscreen. It actually feels light and goes well under makeup. It also gets absorbed well even when applied after moisturizer. Throughout my time in the sun my face didn't burn and I felt well protected from the sun. The best part is that my face didn't break out after using it and it is something I will be adding to my facial routine especially in the summer. I think that the packaging is cute, the size of the bottle is super convenient especially because it can fit in your purse and pocket and go unnoticed. I believe that the price for the product is also reasonable especially for the quality you are getting.