4.1/5
Vichy Idéal Soleil Ultra Light Lotion SPF 50 Reviews

Idéal Soleil provides the most pleasant textures, and high broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Mexoryl, the #1 most-recommended filter by dermatologists in Canada.

The photostable formula with Mexoryl ®, along with other powerful filters, protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays. Photostable, the formula doesn't lose its efficiency during sun exposure. Efficacy tested under dermatological control.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Idéal Sheer Lotion Bare Skin Feel SPF 60 and Vichy Idéal Soleil Double Usage After-Sun Care.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

October 18, 2017

Decent sunscreen, not worth the price

Tiny amount of product for $30, and it didn't sit well on my combo-oily skin. It doesn't have a lot of white sheen to it, which is great. I would recommend only a light powder over top, I attempted concealer on a couple problem areas and it slid off. It does have a decently high SPF and it goes on very smooth.

Overall I love the vichy brand, but I think this sunscreen would work better for dry skin.

September 26, 2017

Perfect to use as a Facial Sunscreen

I love to use this lightweight lotion as a facial sunscreen. It absorbs quickly and it doesn't feel greasy or sticky during the day. I feel confidant layering makeup over it as I never find it looks or feels off over top of it. Sun care is so important for your skin.

September 14, 2017

Subtle Smell & Watery texture

I received this product for review. I found that it easily applied and blended into skin. The formula was a bit watery/runny than I would have preferred. I noted a subtle "sunscreen" smell but wasn't bothered by it (might have been however if using it on my face). I seemed to perform well when I was out in and out of the sun with general errands but as I am not a beach goer I am unable to comment on its longevity when used in large amounts of direct sunlight.

June 06, 2017

I loved this sunscreen. I am very picky about sunscreen. I don't like sunscreens that are thick and has heavy scent.
    This one is what I have been looking for. I got it from Shopper's Drug Mart and I am glad that it was recommended by one of the staff at SDM. She made me try several sunscreen alike.
    The thin formula is what I love the most. It doesn't cause my skin to break out and there's still a little hint of that sunscreen scent but it goes away pretty fast. It is very effective and this will be my go to sunscreen from now on.

April 23, 2017

Just bought this a week ago and completely in love! I really like the thin formula, you really don't need much to cover your whole face, and it dries almost instantly which is great for people that put make-up on top of sunscreen. Doesn't leave white cast, and I didn't have any reaction or itching from it, so this formula works great for sensitive skin. Really don't need much product, so I can see myself using this bottle for a long time:)

2.8/5

February 01, 2017

I had received this product as part of a product review. It did what it was supposed to do but I was shocked at how thin it was. Not like the usual sunscreens I am used to. the first time I used it so much came out it was wasted.

October 01, 2016

Très bonne lotion solaire pour le visage. Ne me donne pas de boutons sur ma peau et non grasse sur mon visage.application agréable sur la peau c'est rapide.

2.7/5

September 11, 2016

Received for free from ChickAdvisor.

I was excited when I received this product as I've been wanting a sunscreen for my face. I was impressed at how easily this was applied to my face, but found the product to be a little runny. Once my face was exposed to the sun after applying this product, it felt like my face was on fire. I tried this numerous times, always with the same result. I will try this product again later in the fall to see if I get the same results. If it wasn't for the burning sensation once I'm out in the sun, I would've loved this product and probably have added it to my sunscreen collection.

September 05, 2016

I have sensitive skin and usually stick to what I know won't bother me.
    The Light Lotion with SPF 50 went on smoothly and was very lightweight on my skin. It absorbed quickly and was not heavily scented. I liked the fact that it was non greasy and didn't sting my eyes when it got wet from either the pool or just from sweating in the heat.
    Thanks for the opportunity to test this out

August 25, 2016

Thus didn't do much for me so I stopped using it. I liked the higher SPF product better. I tried it for 2 weeks and it just didn't help my skin. I will look for something with higher spf.