Vichy Idéal Soleil Ultra Light Lotion SPF 50 Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #1 out of 405 in Sun Protection

Idéal Soleil provides the most pleasant textures, and high broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Mexoryl, the #1 most-recommended filter by dermatologists in Canada.

The photostable formula with Mexoryl ®, along with other powerful filters, protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays. Photostable, the formula doesn't lose its efficiency during sun exposure. Efficacy tested under dermatological control.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Idéal Sheer Lotion Bare Skin Feel SPF 60 and Vichy Idéal Soleil Double Usage After-Sun Care.

June 06, 2017

I loved this sunscreen. I am very picky about sunscreen. I don't like sunscreens that are thick and has heavy scent.
    This one is what I have been looking for. I got it from Shopper's Drug Mart and I am glad that it was recommended by one of the staff at SDM. She made me try several sunscreen alike.
    The thin formula is what I love the most. It doesn't cause my skin to break out and there's still a little hint of that sunscreen scent but it goes away pretty fast. It is very effective and this will be my go to sunscreen from now on.

April 23, 2017

Just bought this a week ago and completely in love! I really like the thin formula, you really don't need much to cover your whole face, and it dries almost instantly which is great for people that put make-up on top of sunscreen. Doesn't leave white cast, and I didn't have any reaction or itching from it, so this formula works great for sensitive skin. Really don't need much product, so I can see myself using this bottle for a long time:)

2.8/5

February 01, 2017

I had received this product as part of a product review. It did what it was supposed to do but I was shocked at how thin it was. Not like the usual sunscreens I am used to. the first time I used it so much came out it was wasted.

October 01, 2016

Très bonne lotion solaire pour le visage. Ne me donne pas de boutons sur ma peau et non grasse sur mon visage.application agréable sur la peau c'est rapide.

2.7/5

September 11, 2016

Received for free from ChickAdvisor.

I was excited when I received this product as I've been wanting a sunscreen for my face. I was impressed at how easily this was applied to my face, but found the product to be a little runny. Once my face was exposed to the sun after applying this product, it felt like my face was on fire. I tried this numerous times, always with the same result. I will try this product again later in the fall to see if I get the same results. If it wasn't for the burning sensation once I'm out in the sun, I would've loved this product and probably have added it to my sunscreen collection.

September 05, 2016

I have sensitive skin and usually stick to what I know won't bother me.
    The Light Lotion with SPF 50 went on smoothly and was very lightweight on my skin. It absorbed quickly and was not heavily scented. I liked the fact that it was non greasy and didn't sting my eyes when it got wet from either the pool or just from sweating in the heat.
    Thanks for the opportunity to test this out

August 21, 2016

A little bit pricey..,I even used this on my young kids and it worked great! It was not greasy or oily. Plus not sticky like some lotions. Did a great job!

2.7/5

August 19, 2016

Went on nice and light. I didn't like the smell. It was effective in the sun though. I wouldn't purchase this product, it's quite pricey for the amount you get.

August 19, 2016

Received Vichy Ideal Soleil Ultra Light Lotion SPF 50 from Chickadvisor to try and review. The product works really well and isn't greasy which is a plus. A little pricey though.

2.3/5

August 19, 2016

I wasn't such a fan of this product. It felt really weird and oily on my skin. I felt that it was getting a really clamy feeling from it. But on a positive note I didn't get a sun burn so it did what it was supposed to do.

What's Your Favorite?