Vichy Idéalia Radiance Boosting Serum Reviews

An antioxidant rich formula to revive the complexion's glow, even skin tone, refine pores and smooth fine lines. Visible results in 8 days.

2.8/5

May 15, 2019

Not really worth the price

I got this as a trial from Vichy with their day cream. While I LOVED the day cream, the serum just didn't work out for me. It was too heavy, and made my skin sticky. I would make my skin flaky if I tried to use it under my foundation. To be honest I used it a couple times and then had to give up on it. Might work with someone with less dry skin then mine.

April 18, 2019

Vichy Radiance Boosting Serum

Vichy Day Radiance Boosting Serum, looks beautiful in it's package. The product looks rich and inviting. As for the product use. I did like the amount of moisture that it provided my skin, as well as the quick absorption rate. I did not love the smell of the product though, I found it quite floral and I would not recommend this to anyone with sent sensitivities.

2.7/5

April 11, 2019

Would Use As Primer

I really like the bottle and the packaging, but I did not care for the product. It is really light with fast absorption, and the smell fades very quickly, but it doesn't provide any moisturizing benefits. I was a little disappointed because I adore Vichy products. I just found that this product didn't really do anything for me. There was no visible difference between using it or not using it, even after weeks. However, the dimethicone made my skin feel super soft to the touch, and helped my makeup go on more smoothly, making this a good primer.

April 11, 2019

great serum!!!!!!!

I really like this boosting serum I always use it after my morning routines and then put it on first then my regular moisturizing its light weight and great texture and give my face that glow.... # I was lucky to get chosen to review this Product, thank you!!!!!

April 08, 2019

Vichy serum

I love this serum! My skin just love it and absorb it right away. It feels great and moisturized. It evens out my complexion and this stuff helps makes my skin feels soft and dewy. The pumping packaging was great, it helps keep the product sanitized and always on the same amount of pump.

April 06, 2019

Goes well with the idealis moisturizer

I tried this in combination with the moisturizer and they compliment each well. my skin was soft and plump. It's in a decent condition so not sure about additional radiance but it did not cause breakouts, so that's great.

April 05, 2019

Average serum

I have been using this serum for a few weeks now and while it smells nice, absorbs well, and provides some hydration, I haven't really noticed any additional brightness or clarity in complexion/skintone. Not sure if I would purchase again as there are other serums by Vichy that I prefer but I will continue to use this Idealia line until it runs out!

April 05, 2019

Amazing results

@VichyCanada @ChickAdvisor Absolutely amazing serum - I am completely in love with this product! Received it as part of a set to use and evaluate for free. I am completely addicted to the results. I just had a baby and pregnancy hormones as well as sleep deprivation were really affecting my skin. I apply just a few drops of the serum and the results are almost instantaneous - my skin looks firmer, refreshed and the tone is more ever. I have been using it for a couple of weeks and I love my skin. Smooth, firm and even tone. I really like the fragrance as well - light and pleasant. The serum absorbs almost instantaneously. Definitely worth every penny and I will be buying this again as my new skin routine. I AM A #vichylover ! #VichyLoverCA

2.8/5

April 04, 2019

I Like it

I like this serum because it absorbs really quickly into my skin. Can I stay that it has made my skin more radiant? Sorry I can't, as I haven't seen much difference.

April 03, 2019

A great Partner to my night time regime

I dont usually use serum, but after using it nightly for the last month I'm sold!
    This product absorbs quickly, has a very light smell. I used it along with the same lines anti-aging cream every night . I woke up with beautiful soft skin. It also helped with reduce redness in my face. I have senitive, combination skin and this product worked great.