Vichy mineral 89 eye Reviews

February 23, 2021
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Great first step before make up

If I’m in a rush and my skin is freshly cleansed I sometimes use this is a sole step before make up. It leaves my skin feeling silky soft and is a nice base for my make up

April 20, 2020

Affordable and effective

The texture is perfect and easy to apply all around the eye, the product is soothing and has caffeine which helps dark circles. Great for 20s to 40s, not much anti aging but great under makeup.

March 26, 2020

Vichy Minéral 89 Eyes

I have felt the need to take more care of my skin, so I researched moisturizers for the eye area and the Vichy Mineral 89 Eye was one of the most suitable. It has hyaluronic acid and caffeine in its formula which promises to hydrate, soften and brighten the eye area. With a week of use I already felt the skin more hydrated and looking fresher. I haven't finished the bottle yet, but I already consider it one of my darlings.

3.2/5

March 17, 2020
    Greece

Good

It id a good product . I am so satisfied using it . For sure , i would like to use it again . It has a very nice texture and i am starting to notice a little different. All the products of Vichy are sooooo goood .

March 16, 2020

Just as good as expensive ones

I generally don’t buy anything for my face from a drug store I go to the cosmetic surgeon office they have all the top quality products and newest science. I was unable to get there and picked this up just to get through. It is fabulous!!!! I buy it regularly now and says myself over $100. It hydrates beautiful and plumps up to soften fine lines

October 31, 2019
    Bracknell Forest, United Kingdom

Vichy Minéral 89 Eyes

I am 37 years old and my eyes had started showing signs of fatigue. I started noticing black circles and fine lines. I was never a fan of eye creams and I had never used anything other than my normal moisturiser before. I decided to try this cream and I am extremely impressed by the results. My eyes are brighter and my fines lines ARE NO MORE. Miraculous results. 5*