Vichy Normaderm 3in1 Scrub + Cleanser + Mask Reviews

Deeply cleanses, exfoliates with natural pumice and mattifies skin for up to 3 days. Minimizing the look of large pores, eliminating shine and reducing acne scars while fighting pimples & blackheads.

May 14, 2017

I use this as an everyday cleanser and a gentle exfoliant. I have never found a product that is so deep cleaning, exfoliating, and gentle all at the same time. I have had this product for a while now, and it has lasted through so much. As my skin has changed from oily to dry, this product seems to know exactly what I want and what it needs to do.

May 12, 2017

This works beautifully on my face I usto struggle with acne all over my face but when I got this product in the mail and sterted useing this...wow the change is sooo noticeable and amazing, for the first time in a long time im not ashamed on my face....thanks!!

May 12, 2017

I recently purchased this product and instantly fell in love with it.
    I love the fact that it is a 3 in 1, and does the job. After using it my skin feels so soft and clean.
    The only downfall of the product is that it does leave my skin feeling dry at times but nothing that a moisturizer can't fix.

April 29, 2017

I liked this product it does what it is supposed to do, but I would highly prefer 3 product alone (cleanser, scrub and mask) rather than this three togerher I think it is less effective when three product arr together then if you have one specific product for your need

March 26, 2017

Received a free sample pack in a Christmas gift set and was able to get multiple uses from it. I love that the product has multiple uses, but as a mask it also acts as an exfoliant. Helps clear up my skin and keep it clear. Love the smell of the product and ease of us. Wipes off easily.

March 25, 2017

This is my all-time favourite face product. I use it once per week as a mask and every second day as an exfoliant. I briefly tried a different creme cleanser with my new Mia2 exfoliating brush and was breaking out everywhere. One week back using the Vichy Normaderm 3-in-1 and my face cleared right up! I love the subtle and fresh smell and the green colour of the clay is fun!

March 14, 2017

Je n'ai jamais eu l'habitude de me faire des masques, mais depuis que j'ai essayer ce produit, je m'en fais au moins 2 par semaine. Ce que j'adore de ce produit c'est qu'il joue plusieurs rôle à la fois, alors on en a pour notre argent. De plus, je l'utilise particulièrement lorsque j'ai une montée de bouton, car il est super efficace et après l'avoir utilisé mes boutons disparaissent. De plus, ma peau devient super douce, propre et unie. Je le recommande à tous. Autsnt ceux avec la peau sensible ou la peau grasse.

March 12, 2017

Je l'utilise en masque, pendant 5 minutes comme indiqué. Le produit pique un peu mais très peu et pas assez pour être désagréable. J'adore l'odeur, j'ai sentie un effet positif dès la première usage. J'utilise la gamme Normaderm depuis 3 semaines et ma peau est beaucoup mieux!

March 04, 2017

J'ai acheté un coffret cadeau il y a quelques temps, et ce produit s'y trouvais, donc je l'ai essayer et je l'Ai A-D-O-R-É ! il n'est pas trop abrasif et fonctionne très bien comme masque ou comme nettoyant hebdomadaire !

March 04, 2017

I have combination skin so my forehead and the area around my nose is always oily. I use the Vichy Normaderm mask once every week and it has made my skin feel refreshing and clean. I would recommend this product for people with oily skin because the mask does take the oil off the face after washing it off, so it probably won't suit people with very dry or sensitive skin. The cream is squeezed out like toothpaste and I use the size of about a nickle to cover my entire face. I put more on my forehead and nose and a bit less on my cheeks. There are tiny little beads in the cream for exfoliation as well. The mask will dry and feel tight after about 10-15 minutes, after which I splash some warm water to soften the mask and begin exfoliating. It's a great product to have for people with oily skin, but always remember to lightly moisturize after use for best results.