vichy normaderm anti-acne care Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 464 in Acne Treatment

March 23, 2017

Après 2 mois d'utilisation, ma peau est visiblement plus belle. Ma peau étant sensible, ce produit ne m'a pas causé d'irritation. Par contre, il n'est pas assez hydratant pour ma peau mixte, alors j'utilise une autre crème hydratante le soir.

March 13, 2017

Been using the cleanser and moisturizer for approximately 2 weeks now, I have extremely sensitive skin and I have found this to be great. Also been taking a medication which has been causing my skin to become extremely dry. using this twice a day has managed to keep my skin nice and hydrated!

March 11, 2017

Love this line, and most importantly the purifying pore-tightening lotion. Lasts a long time, is easy to use, and you get results within a week! Definitely worth trying!

September 19, 2016

The only face cream I use. It is not too greasy and my skin feels great after using it. I can't say that the anti-acne care is the best one, but it is the only one that works for me at the moment. It is still a little expensive