Prestige Item
Vichy Pore Purifying Clay Mask Reviews

March 09, 2019

Amazing clay mask!

This mask is so different from other clay masks I’ve tried because my skin didn’t feel dry once while using it and after washing it off, my face actually felt super moisturized which is like.....what? I’ve also seen visible improvements in the prevalence and size of my pores around my nose especially (I always wear pore filling primer + foundation + concealer on my nose to cover those bad boys up).

March 08, 2019

Love how it makes my skin feel!

This is my new favourite face mask! It smells so amazing, and makes my skin so smooth and it feels so clean. I would definitely recommend this face mask to anyone in the market for a face mask that actually WORKS!

Disclaimer: I received this product free of charge from Chickadvisor in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

March 07, 2019

Pour une peau douce!

Voici un nouveau coup de cœur de chez Vichy.

J'adore cette marque, je m'attendais déjà à un excellent produit de leur part.

Ce masque rend ma peau ci-douce après l'utilisation et la sensation de propreté. Elle ne laisse pas la peau irrité et c'est une des raisons de mon coup de cœur.

Je recommande si vous avez une peau mixte!

Merci ChickAdvisor & Vichy pour m'avoir fait parvenir ce masque fabuleux gratuitement.

#VichyLoverCA

March 04, 2019

Love it

I received this product free for testing purposes from Vichy & ChickAdvisor / all thoughts and opinions are my own
    #GotItFree

First off the packaging is super cute, the dish is very chic looking and looks cute as an addition on my dresser.

The product itself is really great it’s nice and thick, easy to apply and covers nicely, dry time says 3-5 minutes, I opted for 5 minutes and it dried nicely I didn’t think it would with such a short time.
    My skin looked really nice, there was an obvious difference in my completion right away.

The only issue I really didn’t like was the scent, it was pretty strong and off putting and made my nose ache because it was on my skin afterwards.

Despite the smell I still think it’s a great product and I really enjoyed it.

March 03, 2019

So smoothing

This mask has such a comforting and amazing texture. It's very soft and smooth, no lumps what so ever. My face enjoyed this very much. It left my skin feeling soft and my pores a little cleared out. It isn't the best clarifying mask but I do believe over time my skin will benefit from it.

*I received this for testing purposes*

March 01, 2019

Perfect clay mask

I really like how it leaves my skin very clean . It was very easy to apply . I like the scent it has .

I was very amazed that it did wonderful on my skin . It was very easy to rinse off . I can this really worth its value . Because the quality is excellent . I find a person that like to take care of my skin . This is a must in my skin care routine . I recommend anyone that wants to try a good clay mask for pore purifying to give this one a try . #gotitfree #VichyLoverCA

February 28, 2019

I was recommended for this product by my cousin. Though I used it only once but it gave me amazing results. Would recommend to everyone with oily skin.

February 28, 2019

So excited about this product!

I received this product free for review. This product makes me so excited! I love that a more prestige brand like Vichy is making products for people with acne prone skin. The mask applies smoothly, has a great, thick texture, and washes off easily leaving no residue. I had no issues with sensitivity or irritation, and it left my skin feeling calm, smooth, and oil-free. This is definitely a product I will incorporate into my weekly skincare routine to help manage oil and imperfections. I also love the packaging: it's chic and simple and allows for a generous amount of product (making it a good value for money).

February 27, 2019

Makes my skin feel so smooth

I love the way that my skin feels when I use this mask. When I use it, once I rinse it off, my skin feels so smooth and soft. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a mask to improve their skin. Received product for free. #VichyLoverCA

February 27, 2019

Like a kid in a candy store

I seriously love masks. I sometimes buy 4-5 one time use masks at the pharmacy and I’m disapointed I can’t try them on the first day. So I first washed my face with the vichy wipes and I put this mask on. The first thing I loved is that you really don’t need much so this is going to last long. The mask doesn’t tingle while it dries or doesn’t feel hot as some other masks do sometimes. After the 5 minutes I took it off with a warm moist towell. It came off easily. I would suggest putting a moisturizing cream on afterwards.