Vichy Pore Purifying Clay Mask Reviews
#13 in Face Masks

February 27, 2019

Makes my skin feel so smooth

I love the way that my skin feels when I use this mask. When I use it, once I rinse it off, my skin feels so smooth and soft. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a mask to improve their skin. Received product for free. #VichyLoverCA

February 27, 2019

Like a kid in a candy store

I seriously love masks. I sometimes buy 4-5 one time use masks at the pharmacy and I’m disapointed I can’t try them on the first day. So I first washed my face with the vichy wipes and I put this mask on. The first thing I loved is that you really don’t need much so this is going to last long. The mask doesn’t tingle while it dries or doesn’t feel hot as some other masks do sometimes. After the 5 minutes I took it off with a warm moist towell. It came off easily. I would suggest putting a moisturizing cream on afterwards.

January 27, 2019

I bought this last summer out of curiosity and I wanted to try something new aside from those face masks that are disposable. I feel like my face is not clean enough after I wash so I wanted something for deep cleaning. Surprisingly with this clay mask, I love the smell, and I can really feel it working right through the skin when you leave it on for 15mins. After rinsing, my face feels fresh and really tight just as how my face was when I was a teenager which reminds me of my innocent skin because I never had pimples before. It only started when I started taking contraceptives pills.

January 27, 2019

Argile, bon et beau produit pour une belle peau.

Une amie m'a recommander ce bon produit que j'utilise quelques fois semaine pour avoir une belle peau, nettoyer et elle devient douce et revitaliser.

January 25, 2019

So good my husband used it

It's funny how some men are so manly sometimes and you would never think that they would want to use a face mask.
    My husband is not a man that uses any products on his skin and if he loved it that sure means something.
    I love everything about this line!

September 11, 2018

L’argile à son meilleure

Ce masque est tout simplement purifiant. Si vous aimez l’argile, vous allez l’adorer. Parfait pour resserer les pores et matifier. Issue de la mer morte il est detoxifiant mais je n’aime pas vraiment son odeur. C’est le seul hic!

July 26, 2018

Excellent product!

This is a great product. I started using it about 3 weeks ago and have seen tremendous improvement in my skin. I am a working mother of a 15 month old and with my busy schedule I find it challenging to maintain my skin. However, just using this product about once a week, before going to bed made my skin look much better than before. My face looks much cleaner and has a glow that I never had in a long time. My skin is very acne prone and hard to maintain. But this product has made my life so much easier. I am extremely satisfied with it and highly recommend to all the women out there.

March 22, 2018

J'adore!

J'ai eu ce produit dans un coffret Vichy que j'ai acheté et j'étais sceptique au départ vue la consistance de l'argile et l'odeur (pas si pire non plus) mais j'ai adoré! L'argile s'étend bien et est plus léger sur le visage que je pensais! Ma peau est devenu vraiment douce et mes pores de peau moins dilater! Je l'utilise maintenant 1-2x semaine!!

January 17, 2018

Good clay mask for sure

I tried this clay mask as a part of my Vichy routine. I have oily skin with adult acne. I used it about twice a week for 3 weeks now. It smells very good and feels good on my skin. A little goes a long way, I find I don't need to put as much as other clay masks I have tried. It leaves my skin soft, but I find it a little pricey for the size. It really doesn't take a lot tho so it is still a good value if you are looking for a high grade clay mask.

January 02, 2018

Cher mais ca marche

Le masque à l'argile de Vichy laisse la peau douce et nettoyer. J'ai beaucoup aimer le masque à l'argile mais le prix est beaucoup trop cher pour ce que le produit offre.