Vichy Pureté Thermale Perfecting Toner Reviews
#26 in Toner

Follow cleansing with the perfecting toner to remove make-up residues and impurities. Skin looks clear and fresh.

January 12, 2019

Love this product

I received a sample of this toner and found it to be very refreshing. I use it every day and it is making a difference in how my skin looks and feels. I am definitely going to buy this product and make it part of my routine.

September 14, 2018

My must have skincare item

Before, I thought toner is not necessary. However I changed my mind when my friend gave me a bottle of Vichy purete thermal perfecting toner. After cleansing, I just apply toner through a tapping motion and pressing the skin gently for a few seconds. Immediately I can feel my skin is really hydrated. I love this feeling! I also love the light, fresh, comfortable scent.
    I find the most important thing is Vichy toner helps reset my PH balance and prep my skin to better absorb next skincare products. Highly recommend!

August 22, 2018

Removed any leftover make up

The perfecting toner did an excellent job of removing any leftover make up on my face and prepping my skin for my moisturizer. It left my skin feeling ready and prepped for the next step in my skin care routine. It didn't sting like some toners which was great. I would purchase this again.

August 19, 2018

Removes your last bit of makeup and finishes your cleaning

This toner claims to remove makeup residue and I can definitely attest that it does! After I dispense a bit of the toner to a cotton pad and apply all over my face, sometimes I can see a little bit of makeup residue that wasn't totally washed off from the cleanser on the cotton pad. My skin feels refreshed and clean. I especially like that this toner does not contain alcohol and does not dry out my skin after usage. While the price is higher than drug store brands, it is reasonably priced for a derm product, so I would recommend this to anyone that wants to have skin that feels clean and fresh. It is also suitable for sensitive skin as it is gentle on the skin.

August 17, 2018

Vichy Pureté Thermale Perfecting Toner

J'ai adoré le produit il m'a changé des autres démaquillant qui pique les yeux ou qui ont une odeurs désagréable. Je trouve le prix assez cher pour un démaquillant mais cela vaut la peine de l'acheter. J'utilise aussi se produit pour le visage tellement qu'il est bon pour démaquiller.

August 15, 2018

Gentle toner!

I like this toner. It is gentle on my sensitive skin and removes any leftover makeup or dirt after cleansing. My skin feels refreshed and hydrated after using this. Does not dry out or irritate my skin. It also seems to help with my occasional breakouts while minimizing my pores. The only thing I didn't like about it was the scent. It was a bit too strong for me. Other than that it's a wonderful product!

August 14, 2018

My saving grace

This toner works perfectly on my skin. Cleaned out remaining impurities and left my skin super soft for hours. I use day and night after cleansing to really make the most of it.

2.7/5

August 14, 2018

Didn't love it

I'd used the Vichy Purete Thermale Perfecting Toner in the past and liked it but somewhere along the way stopped and I couldn't remember why. In receiving this item free to sample, I think I remember what it was. I find the smell to be strong; I don't typically use perfumed products and this one has a particular scent. My face feels tight after I use it as if my skin is protesting something in the product. I feel that a good toner should leave my skin feeling fresh but this one leaves me running for the moisturizer.

August 12, 2018

Really cleanses and smells nice

I liked this one much better than the cleansing gel that Chickadvisor sent me along with this one to try. After using my cream cleanser and the gel, this would still remove some dirt and even my stubborn lipstick. The bottle looks nice too and is easy to use!

August 11, 2018

Pretty neat toner

This toner clears my pores and removes residual makeup. I instantly feel it tighten my skin. It is gentle which is great as I have combination skin! I use this twice daily.