Vichy Pureté Thermale Perfecting Toner Reviews
#4 in Toner

Follow cleansing with the perfecting toner to remove make-up residues and impurities. Skin looks clear and fresh.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

March 31, 2019

Clean and smells great

I love this toner. First of all the smell is amazing, so refreshing. I love this to "wake my skin" up in the morning. It works super well and leaves skin feeling firm, clean and pure.

March 29, 2019

Leaves my face feeling clean!

I received this product free in exchange for this review.
    I love this toner! Not only is it great at removing makeup at the end of a long day but it also smells great and leaves my skin looking and feeling great.

March 25, 2019

wow !!

jai recue ce produit a tester !!
    Il est vite devenue un essentiel a ma routine !!
    l'Effet d une peau propre est vraiment super !!
    Moi et ma fille on adore !!

March 24, 2019

Excellent toner for those with sensitive skin

I am a complete skin care junkie and use a number of products on my skin each day. For reference, I have slightly sensitive, slightly acne-prone skin. My skin care routine in the morning consists of a cleanser, serum, and lotion while in the evening I use a micellar water to remove my make-up, followed by a cleanser, AHA product, serum, and lotion. In general I use Simple, Aveeno, Cetaphil, and Body Shop products on my face.

As I generally use a micellar water to remove my make-up on a daily basis I do not tend to use toner but for the sake of trying this product out I decided to forego this step to use toner after I cleansed instead.

I am very happy with this toner overall. A little goes a long way so the bottle will last for quite a while - great value! I love the mild, pleasant scent but can see how this may bother some. My skin felt clean and tingly after I used this, it did not sting at all. It felt really gentle which I appreciated (that horrible astringent stinging feeling is the reason I don't generally love toners). My favourite thing about this one is that I swiped it over my eyelids to get some of the residue left on my eyes from my mascara and it not only took it off but didn't sting at all! What a win!

I received this toner free to try from the Product Review Club. I would consider repurchasing and would definitely recommend it to a friend.

March 19, 2019

Vichy

Bonjour a tout jai recu les.produit vichy a essayer je suia vraiment satisfaite du produit cela fait toujours un bien fou de trouver un bon produit pour le visage pas gras et tres bon merci

March 18, 2019

Percfect toner for sensitive skin. I would buy over and over

I received a sample of this product last year and to be honest I never really used a toner. But it came with other products to complete a facial regime along with instructions so I gave it a shot. I'm always up to try something new. I was wowed beyond belief. This toner made my skin feel alive, vibrant and free like I had never seen before. I was removing dirt that had to be far down below cause before I started I thought me face was clean. I was extremely impressed with it now wont leave the house until I have properly cleaned and refreshed my face. I feel at least ten years younger and would recommend this to everyone.

March 16, 2019

Cleansing toner not hydrating toner

I received this from Chickadvisor as part of the Vichy campaign in exchange for my honest opinion.

This is a cleansing toner that is designed to help remove the last bit of impurities that were not removed during the cleansing step. It is okay for sensitive skin but I think it has too strong of fragrance added. Which could potentially cause irritations for those with sensitive skin.

I am not a big fan of the scent, which is supposed to be that of a fresh refreshing kind of scent. I just think it's too strong but thankfully it's not lingering.

Because this is a cleansing toner, it needs to be placed on a cotton pad in order to wipe away the residues. But I don't like doing that with my toners. I prefer hydrating toners and just spray it onto my skin. No need for cotton pads. It's just a lot more effective for me. But I have to say my skin feels refreshed after using it.

I don't really like this toner, but it's only because of my preference in what I am looking for in a toner. It's not a bad product, I would recommend to anyone who doesn't mind a bit of a fragrance in their toner and is looking for a non-irritating refreshing cleansing toner.

March 15, 2019

Excellent Toner!

I love how effective this product was at cleaning my face of impurities. The smell was pleasant although it might be strong for some people.
    I received this product to try thanks to Chickadvisor but all opinions are my own.

March 13, 2019

Works like a charm

The Vichy thermal eye makeup remover works like a charm. It removed the most stubborn eyeliner and mascara. It smells so good as well. It didn’t dry my skin either. I received this product for free to try.

March 13, 2019

Toner

love this so much! I was in the market to get a new toner and I'm so glad I got this free to test out. I love the way it doesn't dry out your skin! It feels great and you can feel the difference right away on the skin