Vichy Pureté Thermale Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 238 in Eye Makeup Remover

Removes waterproof makeup and limits the loss of lashes. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Pureté Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel and Vichy Pureté Thermale Skin Renewal Creamy Scrub

May 17, 2017

This is an awesome eye makeup remover and the only one that removes eye makeup on one swipe. It works so well on waterproof makeup as well and leaves behind no oily residue. It did not irritate or sting my eyes at all. I will continue to use this.

May 09, 2017

It's great! Not greasy, and it removes waterproof mascara. The smell is very light and the price is good for the quality that you're getting. I would definitely purchase again.

May 07, 2017

This is the best eye makeup remover I have found so far and have tried many. I always purchase in the 2 pack for value added savings. Removes waterproof mascara completely in one application leaving no oily residue. Safe for contact wearers with no stinging or burning. Extremely gentle on the tender eye area. Once in a while give bottle a little shake to mix up as oil will rise to the the top.

April 13, 2017

This is a great eye makeup remover! I don't use eye makeup removers often so this product is lasting me a long time. I use it on a cotton round and I think it does a fantastic job of removing my eye makeup! I'd highly recommend it!

March 14, 2017

J'utilise ce démaquillant depuis que je me maquille, ce qui veut dire depuis plusieurs et plusieurs année. J'ai les yeux très sensible et c'est le seul qui ne me brule pas. Il démaquille super rapidement et laisse les yeux propre et doux. Le format est parfait et il n'est pas trop, en plus il est souvent en spécial. Je le recommande fortement à toute celles qui ont les yeux sensibles.

February 28, 2017

The Vichy eye makeup remover is the best I have ever used. I have sensitive and oily skin so I have had trouble finding the proper product. The Vichy remover is not oily at all and feels refreshing on my face when I use it.

February 25, 2017

Le démaquillant waterproof , est vraiment bon sauf pour le prix hihi! Personnellement j'ai la peau vraiment sensible et ses un des seuls qui me fait pas de plaque rouge

January 21, 2017

Absolutely great waterproof eye and lip makeup remover. I wear heavy makeup everyday.... primer, waterproof everything. The oil and water formula help to easily remove my eye makeup without pulling my eyes at all. I normally prefer department brand but consider the price, this is no doubt a Chanel/ Clarins substitute for everyday use. When there is a combination sale, definitely stock up.

November 20, 2016

Love this make up removal. It works effectively revome all kind of eye make up yet gentle to the eye. Also, it doesnt leave behind a greasy feeling. Im on my 2 nd bottle and continue to repurchase. Highly recommended.

August 26, 2016

I love this because as it is cleaning off your make up it is replenishing your skin
    My skin is so soft and feels very clean even with the most caked on foundation
    I don't have to use too much
    I don't have to rinse with water it gets everything off and i use my night cream and I am good