4.2/5
267 reviews
Vichy Pureté Thermale Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Description

Removes waterproof makeup and limits the loss of lashes. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Pureté Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel and Vichy Pureté Thermale Skin Renewal Creamy Scrub


    Reviews and Ratings

    91% OF CHICKS DIG IT

    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    October 03, 2017

    Tres efficace pour les yeux sensibles!

    Tres tres doux mais efficace a enlever tous les résidus de maquillage waterproof. Jai des yeux extrêmement sensibles et jai deja essayé plusieurs compagnies differentes et c'est le meilleur jusqu'à date. Surtout un prix très raissonnable aussi ! 5/5!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 31, 2017

    Wow! Ce produit est incroyablement efficace! Il enlève vraiment le mascara le plus tenace. Je l'ai même utilisé pour enlever du rouge à lèvres longue tenue que je n'arrivais pas à enlever avec tous mes autres démaquillants. Je le recommande sans hésiter! Excellent rapport qualité-prix!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.2/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 17, 2017

    This is an awesome eye makeup remover and the only one that removes eye makeup on one swipe. It works so well on waterproof makeup as well and leaves behind no oily residue. It did not irritate or sting my eyes at all. I will continue to use this.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 09, 2017

    It's great! Not greasy, and it removes waterproof mascara. The smell is very light and the price is good for the quality that you're getting. I would definitely purchase again.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 07, 2017

    This is the best eye makeup remover I have found so far and have tried many. I always purchase in the 2 pack for value added savings. Removes waterproof mascara completely in one application leaving no oily residue. Safe for contact wearers with no stinging or burning. Extremely gentle on the tender eye area. Once in a while give bottle a little shake to mix up as oil will rise to the the top.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 13, 2017

    This is a great eye makeup remover! I don't use eye makeup removers often so this product is lasting me a long time. I use it on a cotton round and I think it does a fantastic job of removing my eye makeup! I'd highly recommend it!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 14, 2017

    J'utilise ce démaquillant depuis que je me maquille, ce qui veut dire depuis plusieurs et plusieurs année. J'ai les yeux très sensible et c'est le seul qui ne me brule pas. Il démaquille super rapidement et laisse les yeux propre et doux. Le format est parfait et il n'est pas trop, en plus il est souvent en spécial. Je le recommande fortement à toute celles qui ont les yeux sensibles.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 28, 2017

    The Vichy eye makeup remover is the best I have ever used. I have sensitive and oily skin so I have had trouble finding the proper product. The Vichy remover is not oily at all and feels refreshing on my face when I use it.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 25, 2017

    Le démaquillant waterproof , est vraiment bon sauf pour le prix hihi! Personnellement j'ai la peau vraiment sensible et ses un des seuls qui me fait pas de plaque rouge

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 21, 2017

    Absolutely great waterproof eye and lip makeup remover. I wear heavy makeup everyday.... primer, waterproof everything. The oil and water formula help to easily remove my eye makeup without pulling my eyes at all. I normally prefer department brand but consider the price, this is no doubt a Chanel/ Clarins substitute for everyday use. When there is a combination sale, definitely stock up.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.