Vichy Quenching mineral face Mask

Vichy Quenching mineral face Mask Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #235 out of 779 in Masks

May 09, 2017

I use this mask quite often in the winter time, when my skin needs a little more hydratation than usual. How I use it it's I apply it at night before I go to sleep and leave it on, massaging it in so it penetrates the skin and gets absorped during the night. In the morning I wake up with my skin feeling softer, more nourished. I use it once a week and it's a good product overall, the only thing I don't like about it it's the sticky feeling it gives when applied.

February 08, 2017

This mask is a gift sent from the face mask heavens. Not only does it smell like blue freezies, it gives your face an intense hydration that we all need. No need to wash it off as the excess can be rubbed into the skin for extra hydration!

October 05, 2016

Ma peau est plus sèche et déshydraté par le changement de saison alors j'ai besoin d'un bon masque hydratant ! Celui -ci fonctionne vraiment bien , ma peau est souple ,lumineuse après l'utilisation du masque de chez Vichy

October 05, 2016

This mask is scented and it has a gel consistency.It hydrated the areas of my face where i had dehydration and it made my skin feel so soft. I also used it before my makeup and it really helped my foundation not to stick to my dry patches as it used to do before so i was really impressed by the result !I didn’t feel any tingling or burning.

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    GLASSES

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    **UPDATE On Nerdwax**

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Suits

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Produit - coup de coeur!

Maggiestevens has posted in the forum topic
    Where is everyone from ?:)