Victoria's Secret PINK Fresh Vanillas Body Butter

Victoria's Secret PINK Fresh Vanillas Body Butter Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1020 out of 1554 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 30, 2012

i recently picked this up in Atlantic City, NJ during the (is it semi annual or annual?) sale. it cost me around $7, which i thought was a great buy. i have the scent "dream on," and it's the closest to heaven i've ever been. i think this is seriously the best smell in the world! the body butter itself is very rich and very creamy, thick and so smooth. i love the way this feels on my skin.. as gross as it sounds, it really does have an almost "buttery" texture and it's amazing. these are very comparable to the body shop's famous body butters. will definetely be repurchasing these dreamily smooth and hydrating body butters.

Updated On: October 28, 2012

I hate the way this review turned out, so I'm rewriting it! -
    I LOVE this stuff! I believe that it was limited edition, but I'm not sure. I picked it up over the Summer of '12 at an Atlantic City outlet in NJ. I paid half price for mine, $8. The smell of this is AMAZING! It makes me feel like I just stepped onto the sand of a tropical island. This is perfect for right after the shower and especially right after shaving. It's one of the few body butters I've tried that actually lives up to its "softening" claim, and the smooth, hydrating feeling lasts for hours. It's very comparable to the Body Shop Body Butters as well -- I like the smell of this better than most of those. I don't know where/if you can still get this, but here are some links I found that might be helpful if you're interested:

Hope this was helpful!

JamesBD added a new review for
    The Rock pots and pans set

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Johnson's Baby Powder

kelx has started a new forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

jennmarieh has posted in the forum topic
    Ance on Back

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects