Walkers Assorted Shortbread Tin

Walkers Assorted Shortbread Tin Reviews

Ranked #217 out of 302 in Baked Goods

December 17, 2015

I really like these. They can be a bit pricey, but they are really tasty. Especially good with tea or coffee. A nice treat around the holidays.

December 17, 2015

Walkers Assorted Shortbread Tin
    ;

average, well above average shortbread cookies
    great as Christmas gifts to give and receive
    often customers will give this box to us for the employment office :)

expensive, but nicely presented as a gift
    not too sweet, better ingredients than other shortbread cookies on the market

December 10, 2015

You know Costco is selling 2.1kg tin of walkers for $20 cdn? Yeah..it's crazy, it's cheaper then buying the blocks of butter that is in these cookies. :-P

I'm a big fan of Walkers cookies....I mean they are not exactly healthy, but quite yummy. I sometimes dip these in chocolate as gifts for friends and family. They make nice gifts.

Would highly recommend!

December 10, 2015

I can remember these being a staple in my house every single year. The tins are really beautiful and very repuposeful afterwards. The cookies are great! Nice buttery taste. Excellent with coffee and tea.

December 10, 2015

Love these delicious cookies, especially at Christmas! They come in great collector tins for the hoilidays.

June 04, 2015

I purchase these tins to give as gifts during Christmas time and I make sure to gift myself with one too. Decadent butter shortbread that have a crisp snap when you bite into them and then they slowly melt in your mouth. Everyone has their favourite shape but as long as there is a dusting of sugar on it, I'll eat it. A nice change from super sweet cookies. Pure and simple = delicious!