watkins great outdoors insect repellent
Good

watkins great outdoors insect repellent Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 45 in Insect Repellent

April 08, 2017

The best insect repellent out there, hands down!!
    What I love most about this product is that it is a lotion, so you aren't breathing in fumes when you are applying it. Also, it is an all natural product so no harmful chemicals for the skin! This is the most effective insect repellent I have ever used! My parents own a campground and I am someone who has spent a lot of time in the outdoors during my lifetime. I have probably used every insect repellent on the market, but nothing compares to the effectiveness of Watkins Insect Repellents. The bonuses of safe amd healthy for the skin and environment are also huge plusses!

April 07, 2017

I have used this insect repellent for years and actually it is the only one I use. It works great and definitely does keep the insects away. Smell is not overpowering. Does not irate the skin either. If you want something that really works, and price is great you have to try this product.

August 12, 2014

This repellent works really well. It is in a pump dispenser and does not have an awful cloying stench to it. I would recommend it to anyone.