Webber Omega-3 900 mg
Good

Webber Omega-3 900 mg Reviews

Ranked #226 out of 246 in Supplements

April 04, 2017

I Love these Omega 3's. I have never been a big fan of big pills, but I find these manageable and have been taking them for the past 5 months and feel more alert, focused, and it has added in my fitness journey. Now my mom is taking them, and she is loving them too.

October 13, 2015

Webber Omega-3 900 mg;

KEY IMPORTANT VITAMNS
    omega 3
    and from a trusted brand! It works!!

October 13, 2015

after 2 weeks i notice a change in my energy and my menopause ..all for the good. easy to swallow evn though they are big..

September 10, 2014

These don't cause the fishy after taste or as others have said the 'fishy burps'. I do find that the pills are a little larger to swallow but it's defiantly worth it for me :)

June 21, 2012

I recently switched to this brand and like it. Although they are slightly larger than my usual brand they are VERY easy to swallow. I didn't find I got the 'fish burps' either.

June 15, 2012

So the big thing, for me and my friends, is whether or not you get "fish oil" aftertaste or burps after taking fish oil supplements. This supplement has all the omega-3 without the fish burps! So you can take it in the morning without worry. Be advised the capsules are large, but their shape makes them very easy to swallow.