• welch's fruit and yogurt snacks
  • welch's fruit and yogurt snacks
Good

welch's fruit and yogurt snacks Reviews

Ranked #1264 out of 2380 in Grocery

June 21, 2017

Finally a different sort of fruit snack!

We usually try to buy different kinds of snacks for lunches but when it comes to fruit snacks there all basically the same! Yesterday I found Welch's fruit n yogurt ones, my 6 year old is in love! We found our new thing!!. Even I think they're yummy!.

November 05, 2015

great tasty snack. full of natural flavors. great price too.kids and adults alike love them.great in lunchses or just a night time snack. easy to enjoy any where any time!!!

November 05, 2015

I bought a box of these the other day in the blueberry flavour and loved them! They are a tasty snack that satisfies sweet cravings and the yogurt coating isn't too sweet or overpowering in relation to the fruity taste because it is thinly dipped.

The only downside is that the 'fruit' is just partially-naturally flavoured fruit candies, and I was expecting actual blueberries dipped in yogurt.

August 03, 2015

For my family it is a very nice snacks for us at all time. Great to put in a lunch bag or just at home for collation.

February 23, 2015

found these fruit snacks at walmart, they come in blueberry or strawberry and man are they addicting, very yummy!!

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge