Wen Hair Care Reviews

Ranked #1507 out of 2388 in Hair Care

April 10, 2017

I heard that Wen causes hair fallout and should be avoided at all costs. I would not even try this product after the bad things I heard about it. Who wants to take that chance??

April 10, 2017

This product is amazing!! It smells great and I don't need yo use conditioner with it. It does everything it says it does!! Great value! The shampoo, moose and revitalizing spray are my favorite.

1.5/5

October 21, 2016

Not good. Made my hair greasy and nasty looking.. why to much money for this product as well. Would not purchase again. The scent was not bad tho but still not worth it

0.5/5

October 21, 2016

This started out giving me great looking hair. After 6 months of using it my hair looked like straw and began breaking off and falling out in clumps. It's been a year since I've discontinued using it and my hair is still in recovery. I had ti cut off about 6 inches and have to take biotin and keratin supplements just to keep my hair healthy. The price of this is also outrageous, about $90 for the basic system which is automatically billed to your credit card every 3 months. This is not FDA approved and there has been a multi-million class action lawsuit. Just say no.

1.5/5

June 25, 2016

Wen hair products are average. the price is high and after using for a while, I switched back to my shampoo and conditioner. Does not do anything special for hair.

April 24, 2016

Started using Wen a couple months ago. Not a huge fan, it's really expensive and I didn't notice any change in my hair after using it. Plus it says I need to apply 18 pumps to my hair?!?! That's crazy!

April 07, 2016

I have been using Wen Hair care aloe and cucumber for several years. One time I called to cancel because I wanted to save money. They offered me 20% off every future order to stay with them! I'm so glad I did! My hair is shiny and healthy. About a year ago I started getting my hair highlighted and tried a couple of different shampoos for highlights. A sulfate free one from Sally's and a color treated one from the salon I go to. I didn't like either one! I stuck with Wen!

March 09, 2016

I had to give this product a thumbs down not for effectiveness because I did find that it worked, however not well enough for the cost. The product is supposed to be a non chemical alternative to shampooing and conditioning that you use one 2/3 times a week at the most. I found that after using the product my hair looked greasy right away. Its also not conducive to anyone who is active because going 3/4 days without washing your hair after working out just doesnt work.
    I found that it took the frizz out of my hair which was nice, but at the expense of it looking greasy!
    If you arent a very active person and have the money to spare its worth the try, but I wouldnt recommend it to most people.

February 12, 2016

I tried this line, and It does work well to provide moisture to dry, damaged hair. However I couldn't use the conditioning shampoo as a shampoo, only as a conditioner. I needed to use an other brand shampoo before to actually wash my hair.

February 12, 2016

I bit the bullet and decided to order this product. I have curly hair that is straightened regularily so it tends to be very dry. I only wash my hair once a week. When I tried this product I found that I was having to wash my hair every day. The product is heavy and leaves my hair greasy which is a problem I have never in my life had. I gave what I had left to someone else and cancelled the order after 1 week. Extremely disappointed.