Wet N Wild Color Icon Blusher in Pearlescent Pink Reviews

Ranked #150 out of 556 in Blush

April 21, 2017

I find this to be great for the price that it is!
    I was expecting it to be pretty chalky and come off easily, but that is not the case. I would much rather spend money on these, than buy the 10$ or even 7$ ones.

The shade range is very good, and the pigmentation is amazing. It does not have very much fall-out, and lasts pretty well all day. I have oily skin, but still have good results with this.

April 21, 2017

I love Wet N Wild Products! They have such great quailty at amazing prices. You can never go wrong when choosing their products. I love their blush. It is so perfect for my skin. It is easy to blend over my foundation and makes my face glow. The pink colors are absolutely my favorite.

January 08, 2017

Love this blush. The colour is perfect on so many skin tones and it's matte enough that you don't have to worry about looking highlighted. The price is incredible and cheap enough that you can try a number of dif colours.

October 03, 2016

The price is so cheap yet, this is a pretty good blush. Woks well as any other blush around (maybe not as well as the mineral blushes) but that is a totally different story. This is also no pore clogging, lasts long and the brush allows you to put it exactly where you want it. I have purchased many times before and it lasts really long as well and there are different shades too choose from and I easily found one that matches me.

October 03, 2016

These blushes are so so good for the money! They're pigmented, blendable, and they last a good amount of time on the cheeks! The packaging is pretty poor quality, and the brush it comes with is useless, but for $3 I can't complain. I also have the shade Apricot in the Middle and it's a pretty close dupe for Nars Luster!

July 22, 2016

ITried this blush, the colour was very flattering and the price was great. The only problem was with the shimmering effect it made my oily skin look oiler. If it was not for my skin it would have been great.

July 22, 2016

Since the product hit the shelves, this has become one of my go-to blushes. It's highly pigmented so be careful about not using too much at once. Just gently tap the brush and build up the colour on your cheeks. It does contain sparkle, but it's not to the point of it looking weird on your face. It creates a nice, glowing look instead. The shade, itself, is a warm coral pink.I feel the shade compliments most skin tones and is a great dupe for NAR's Orgasm blush at a mere fraction of the price. This is definitely a blush to have in your repertoire, whether you're a beginner or an expert at applying makeup.

July 22, 2016

This is a good blush for those whoa are beginning in makeup. It is very cheap. Very pigmented so a little goes a long way. It has shimmers so it acts as a highlighter as well. It is a good blush for its price. I just prefer a more matte blush that is why I don't really reach for it. Good blush for younger girls though.

April 27, 2016

a nice rosy-gold color, great for any skin tone. this blush has a bit of a shimmer to it, which highlights your cheekbones awesomely. easy to blend and a little goes a long way. comparable to nars orgasm, but cheaper, which is a win!

July 15, 2015

This is comparable in colour to Nars Orgasm. I love this blush so much. It's such a perfect shade for any skin tone, leaves a rosy gold finish. It's not super glittery just enough to add a glow. It's super cheap to buy so I always pick it up again when I'm running low.