Wet n wild coloricon bronzer in reserve your cabana Reviews
#46 in Bronzer

Good - 0

May 16, 2019

Awesome

This is my second favorite highlighter on earth. It's the perfect finishing touch to my makeup, no matter if it's an everyday look or a glam look. I always get so many compliments when I use it on how flawless my complexion looks. If I run out I will run to the store at all hours to pick one up because I just need it in my collection!

March 28, 2018

Definitely not a bronzer

I personally use this powder to set under my eyes because I find it does a great job highlighting that area and it also does not dry my under eyes out. One of the downsides to this product is that there is glitter in it, while I don’t really notice or mind , it is something to note.

October 27, 2017

perfect bronzer

im not into the whole contouring thing, but I love this bronzer. I am pretty pale and this is light enough that I am able to use it as an all over face powder. I don't find it shimmery either. it is a nice, gentle bronzer that I find is long lasting. I have pretty oily skin and this one seems to stay matte all day. definitely worth the cheap price for a high quality product. there is also a lot in the container. they also have darker shades in this line if you want to use it for contouring

October 25, 2017

Defiantly not a bronzer!

I was looking for bronzers on amazon.ca and I came across this one from wet n wild and was a little off put by how light it was and this is coming from the palest girl on the planet. I read the reviews and it seemed as if everyone loved it but as a highlighter and not a bronzer. It was priced at $4.99 which is a great price for either a bronzer or a highlighter so I ordered it. This comes in quite a large pan so you get so much product and I quickly realized that it’s defiantly not a bronzer but rather a nice subtle highlighter. This is perfect for everyday use when you don’t want a blinding highlighter but just a slight shimmer. I would defiantly order this again.