Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighter- Precious Petals Reviews

May 20, 2019

Soooo pretty!

This highlighter is comparable to some of my higher end ones. The texture is very smooth and makes the skin look very glowy. It lasts well on the skin and does not fade. The best part is that it is very affordable since it is considered a drug store product.

May 14, 2019

Great quality drugstore highlighter

This is a great drugstore option for highlighter. I use this everyday and a little goes a long way! Great buttery consistency and very buildable. For the price and product you get it's a really great deal especially for makeup beginners just starting out!

February 23, 2019

I love this highlighter

This highlighter is fantastic. It's worth every penny. Sometimes I reach for this over my higher end highlighters. It's not blinding but it gives an amazing glow- especially for a drugstore product.

January 20, 2019
    New York, United States

My favorite

Everyone needs to try this highlighter. They have a few shades, all beautiful. They are sooooo inexpensive but yet some of my favorites. I always gets compliments when I wear this highlight, even more than my highend ones. I adore this product and would 109% recommend

January 11, 2019
    New York, United States

Absolutely Blinding!

This is such a bang for your buck! You can definitely achieve a blinding highlight from this product! It isn't super glittery and comparable to my more expensive highlighters for LESS THAN HALF THE PRICE. Definitely had me glowing and lived up to that “megaglo” name.

January 01, 2019
    Michigan, United States

My favorite drugstore highlighters

Wet n wild makes the best drugstore highlighters. Only $5. They stay on all day. Come in a variety of colors. Have amazing shine. Blend easily. I love limited edition colors.

December 04, 2018

💥💎

Hmmm. I am a sucker for highlighter and I am a momma in a budget so wet n wild has always been makeup line I have purchased from. For the price, amount of product and the glow it gives this is a great highlighter. I know they make a few different colors of these highlighters I am eager to try the silver and purple.

November 05, 2018

So pretty, super glowy, gorgeous colour!

This highlighter is so pretty, I use this above a nice blush and blend them together almost because this has a peach tone to it. But the other colours are good too! I’d use those mostly on the higher point of the cheek though!

I use this also as a eyeshadow, for an everyday eye look. I’ll use this on the entire lid and a touch on the brow bone, and then use a little bronzer in my crease for a simple but pretty peachy look! Definitely recommend these highlighers!

September 21, 2018

Great drugstore highlight

If you are looking for a great highlighter at a drugstore price, definitely try out Wet n Wild's highlighter in precious petal. At first I thought it would be a bit too pink for me, but since it is very silky it picks up the right amount of product and when you sweep it on your face it gives you this luminous glow. I can't believe how silky this product is for the price point, it definitely makes me consider purchasing more drugstore highlighters versus high end.

2.0/5

September 04, 2018

Spend a few dollars more for a better one

Honestly I purchased this because I heard lots of good reviews for this product. I purchased the one named Crown of my canopy.

I like the fact that it is cruelty free, but after that... Well let's just say I'm not a fan of this product. I find I have to put a lot on my face for it to make my face shine... But even after I put it on... I feel like it gives me a shiny that not very good. I'm not gonna throw it away, I still plan to you it... But I may have to mix it with another highlighter to give me that glow without it looking cheap. Don't get me wrong for the price it's not bad, but for a few dollars more you can purchase better.