Whish shave cream pomegranate

Whish shave cream pomegranate Reviews

Ranked #129 out of 467 in Hair Removal

August 11, 2016

One of the pros of this shaving cream is that it smells SO GOOD! It also goes on really nicely and is smooth for use. However, this is quite an expensive shave cream at 16$ and therefore, I'm probably gonna look for another one that's cheaper in the future.

January 27, 2016

I received a sample of this product and absolutely loved it!! It goes on smooth, smells so good and leaves your legs feeling so silky! Yes, you could just use conditioner, or soap, but I really enjoyed using this product and would buy again in the future.

October 26, 2015

This does a good job keeping my legs smooth when shaving. However, I get the same effect with using conitoner and its a fraction of a cost. So I will continue to use conditioner.

August 06, 2015

I honestly did not see the point of this shave cream it had the texture of lotion. It smelled really good but to me you should just use conditioner it foes the same thing at a quarter of the price.

BJAdams added a new review for