Whiskas Original Cat Food Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 73 in Cat Food & Treats

Whiskas Original Cat Food is a kibble and pocket aesthetic, makes your cat happy with a superior palatability. Ingredients include chicken and turkey flavours with crunchy meaty nuggets. Visit whiskas.ca for more information.

1.7/5

May 14, 2017

Cats may love it, but it is absolutely awful for them! When I first got my cat, this is what I fed him. He ended up with crystallized urine and a urinary tract infection. When I took him to the vet, he informed me that crystallized urine is common in cats who eat this food. I will never buy cheap, grocery store cat food brands again! My cat's health is more important than price, and I will now feed him only specialty brands such as Acana, Blue Buffalo, and Nature's Variety Instinct.

April 28, 2017

Mon chat a 3 ans et on utilise beaucoup se produit je croit que ses ces préféré..... Ses sur que j'utilise beaucoup d'autre sorte tout dépend des special ....

April 26, 2017

My cat loved it!! She can sometimes be very picky, and her stomach is easily upset, and she took well to this brand. I would for sure by this brand again in the future!!!

April 04, 2017

Mes chats adore cette nourriture. Tant qu a acheter une nourriture d epicerie je prefere acheter celle ci pourson rapport qualite prix. Peux importe la sorte.

March 21, 2017

Ce produit est la sorte de nourriture pour chat que j'achète le plus souvent pour son rapport qualité/prix. Le chat semble bien l'aimer et de plus , elle est disponible presque partout (dépanneurs aussi)

March 18, 2017

Speaking on behalf of my cat here... he loves it. He has always been fussy about the food he eats so I was hesitant on buying it at first, but I figured I'd give it a try and sure enough, he ate right to the bottom of his bowl. The price is decent and it seems generally healthy for kitties.

March 14, 2017

All my cats have always used Whiskas and these two especially love it. My two girls are quite picky and won't eat any other brand. There hair is soft and they haven't had any digestive problems either. Cost is great too

March 12, 2017

Obviously this food is a little more expensive than the other brands you may use, but compared to the ingredients that are in the other food this stuff is way better in the long run for your animals.
    This food is completely full of corn mean, this has actual vitamins and such in the food to keep your animals healthy. I love how they have different kinds of food for indoor, outdoor, flavor etc for cats!
    my cat loves this food

March 08, 2017

It seems after trying all the brands, that this is the food both my brother cats will eat. They throw up other foods, and fortunately they keep Whiskas down. It's often on sale & there are coupons for it, so thumbs up.

March 08, 2017

I buy Whiskas Hairball control cat food twice a month.
    Its the only cat food my Mane Coon "TubTub" will eat. He had hairball issues when he was younger and had an upset tummy for a long time until I tried this brand, something stuck and he enjoyed the food and no longer was getting sick. I honestly think that he wont eat anything else, because he is afraid of getting sick.
    Anyway its an affordable brand, and they do have a variety of flavors if your cat needs a mixup once in awhile