Whole Blends Honey Treasures Shampoo & Conditioner

Whole Blends Honey Treasures Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 2534 in Hair Care

June 21, 2017

Super

J'aime vraiment ce shampooing. L odeur est super et j aime la texture. Je le recommande a tout le monde. Ma famille l'adore également et le prix est abordable

June 19, 2017

I would definitely purchase this product again!

My hair has seen its share of straighteners and blow driers and now feels very frizzy and dry. After using this product I have seen results within days. It leaves my hair very soft and shiny with just a soft light scent that I love. This is a very affordable product and the quality is perfect. I recommend to all of you ladies and gents to definitely try this out if you want a luxurious treatment at an affordable price!

June 14, 2017

Smooth and creamy hair treatment

I just tried Whole Blends Honey Treasures Shampoo and Conditioner and it was a lovely experience! With honey you expect everything to be sticky and sickly sweet, but that was not the case! The shampoo went on so rich and creamy and the conditioner was almost as nice, although didn't smell as nice.
    I'd definitely recommend giving it a try!

2.0/5

June 12, 2017

Wouldn't buy this product again!

This shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling dry. It smelt good and I assume it would be good guess I was wrong It smelt good though I'll give it that!

June 07, 2017

I just love the smell of this shampoo and conditioner! It makes my hair feel so soft and leaves it very shiny and my hair just feels so clean, not greasy at all.

June 07, 2017

Awesome shampoo and conditioner! Very affordable and provided my extremely long hair with moisture, it helped tone down frizz, it made my hair soft, and manageable! And it smells great too!

June 04, 2017

I just love using this stuff on my hair. Since I have been using it my hair is softer and longer. My hair is more managable and it smells wonderfull. I love Whole Blends and it's all I will be useing from now on.

May 25, 2017

I just love love LOVEEEE this shampoo and conditioner, it smells so good and makes my hair look and feel so good , I have been recommending this shampoo to everybody!!!

May 17, 2017

Lately this is the shampoo and conditioner that I have been using and i love the smell! Not only does it smell in the shower but even hours after washing it I can still smell the honey goodness! The shampoo lathers up really well and the conditioner feels great. Once my hair dries it leaves no frizz and my hair always looks and feels shiny and soft.

May 14, 2017

My daughter suggested this product and I have been using it ever since. Love the feel and smell of my hair. Recommended to my friend and now she uses it also.