Whole Blends Honey Treasures Shampoo & Conditioner

Ranked #59 out of 2536 in Hair Care

3.2/5

August 15, 2017

Only a great smell

I wanted to love this whole blends Honey treasures so much! As soon as I opened the bottles, I felt in love with the honey scent. But the effectiveness on my hair was really average. I had the mask too and it didn't do anything special to my hair. The other cons was my scalp. It was itching and I had a lot of flakes after use. I don't know if it was cause by this product or I had that problem before, but the itching part starts with this product.

The positive point was that my hair was shiny and bouncy. But I still had split ends and my hair became dry after a day of washing and oily next to roots.

Sorry Garnier, it smell great, but it doesn't suits me well, so I won't buy this product again.

August 15, 2017

Smells amazing and leaves my hair healthy

I decided to try this shampoo because my hair was dried out . First of all the scent of this shampoo and condition smells AMAZING. I am totally obsessed with the scent, the shampoo and conditioner itself is creamy and thick and I found it left my hair soft and smooth and kept my strands moist.

July 06, 2017

I would buy it again

It's a good product. Not highly recommended for those with color, it tends to pull more than other products, but my hair overall is now in much better shape than before.

June 21, 2017

Super

J'aime vraiment ce shampooing. L odeur est super et j aime la texture. Je le recommande a tout le monde. Ma famille l'adore également et le prix est abordable

June 19, 2017

I would definitely purchase this product again!

My hair has seen its share of straighteners and blow driers and now feels very frizzy and dry. After using this product I have seen results within days. It leaves my hair very soft and shiny with just a soft light scent that I love. This is a very affordable product and the quality is perfect. I recommend to all of you ladies and gents to definitely try this out if you want a luxurious treatment at an affordable price!

June 14, 2017

Smooth and creamy hair treatment

I just tried Whole Blends Honey Treasures Shampoo and Conditioner and it was a lovely experience! With honey you expect everything to be sticky and sickly sweet, but that was not the case! The shampoo went on so rich and creamy and the conditioner was almost as nice, although didn't smell as nice.
    I'd definitely recommend giving it a try!

2.0/5

June 12, 2017

Wouldn't buy this product again!

This shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling dry. It smelt good and I assume it would be good guess I was wrong It smelt good though I'll give it that!

June 07, 2017

I just love the smell of this shampoo and conditioner! It makes my hair feel so soft and leaves it very shiny and my hair just feels so clean, not greasy at all.

June 07, 2017

Awesome shampoo and conditioner! Very affordable and provided my extremely long hair with moisture, it helped tone down frizz, it made my hair soft, and manageable! And it smells great too!

June 04, 2017

I just love using this stuff on my hair. Since I have been using it my hair is softer and longer. My hair is more managable and it smells wonderfull. I love Whole Blends and it's all I will be useing from now on.