3.9/5
Wild Cherry Pepsi-Cola Reviews
Ranked #245 in Candy

July 04, 2017

Yum!

I am a big fan of Cherry Coke and usually not a fan of regular Pepsi. However, this wild cherry pepsi is delicious. I think it is more of a seasonal thing in Canada which is the same as the Cherry and Vanilla cokes - we can only get them in the summer! I should purchase a bunch to tide myself over because they're one of the few flavours of pop I drink regularly.

1.0/5

May 12, 2017

It tastes disgusting. Like flat pop with cherry syrup. I like cherry coke but I for some reason did not like the Pepsi cherry version. I'll stick to regular Pepsi from now on.

May 08, 2017

I'm a Pepsi lover, and as it turns out, a cherry Pepsi lover as well. This is the delicious taste of Pepsi with a hit of cherry flavor. It's not too syrupy or medicine-y - just the right amount of Pepsi/cherry flavor. This stuff is delicious ice cold with my lunch time sandwich. If you like Pepsi and you like cherry, you will probably like this stuff. If you don't like either of those things, then obviously this product isn't for you!

3.2/5

May 07, 2017

Cherry Pepsi cola it's excellent it's extremely smooth, rich tasting flavor of both Pepsi and cherry, adds a nice kick to my every day favorite soda Pepsi cola,I enjoy my Pepsi very much and I drink it on a daily basis. I was a little sceptical to try cherry Pepsi cola at first because I enjoy Pepsi just the way it is,but I did try andifferent I enjoyed it a lot and I would highly recommend this product to everyone

April 06, 2017

I buy this all the time in US but very happy its finally in Canada. It sounds like a gross sweet combo, but its not. Its also not a medicine cherry like Coke was. Its really good to mix with alcohol or just on ice. Cherry could be a little stronger, and would love the diet version.

April 02, 2017

So happy this is now being sold in canada !! Soda has excellent flavor, refreshing and tasty. Will definitely be repurchacing this !! Would enjoy a lower calorie option but only 150 cals per can. Yummy !!

January 28, 2015

My favourite pop in the whole world! I live in Canada, and I can't buy Wild Cherry Pepsi here...So when I go to the States, I stock-up on it. It's the best! I miss it right now, while I review it. Ha!

August 24, 2014

AMAZING!!!
    Pepsi the way it tasted years ago without the chemical taste. I got the Wild Cherry flavour. I swear this is the best invention ever!
    Smooth taste, hints of cherry, less carbonated and just plain wonderful!