Wonderful Pistachios Roasted & Salted Reviews
#366 in Snacks

September 04, 2019
    Kansas, United States

Great product

Wonderful pistachios are awesome! Great lightly salted taste, easy to open, perfect anytime snack with great nutrional benefits. Highly recommend this product.

March 11, 2019

Pricy but Delish!

I had never tried these until my SO got me addicted a few years ago. The seasoning is so much better than any other pistachios I've tried - fresh and salty, but not overly seasoned. Just perfect. And I very rarely find inedible pistachios in the bag - they are very good quality. Unfortunately, they are pretty expensive, so we only buy them when they are on sale. It is a nice treat for us both when they do go on sale, though.

March 11, 2019

Croquante!

Ces pistaches sont tout simplement délicieuse. Salée et rôties. Mes enfants les adorent. Elles ne sont pas toujours ouvertes mais c'est naturel. Super bon produit.

July 09, 2017

Amazing

I love these! I always end up eating the whole bag! The quality is amazing! Yes they're a little pricey but totally worth it! They make great snack for lunch or when you're on the go. I would recommend this product to anyone who enjoys little snacks throughout the day.