• World's Best Cat Litter
  • World's Best Cat Litter

World's Best Cat Litter Reviews

Ranked #118 out of 313 in Pet Products

May 08, 2017

This is the best cat litter in my opinion. Yes it does have a pretty hefty price tag however it makes cleaning the litter box easy and it is also very eco friendly. I have 3 cats and find this is great at handling the litter box and keeping it fairly clean. This isn't the best for odor control but I think that all of its other benefits more than make up for what it lacks in helping odors.

May 03, 2017

Odour control: 7/10. When my stinkiest cat pooped it smelled a lot, but otherwise it was ok.

Clumping: 10/10. Great clumping!

Tracking: 3/10. Horrible. The pellets themselves don't stick to your cat's paws, but some of them get pulverized in the bags so there's a lot of dust that does get EVERYWHERE. This was the reason I stopped using this litter, I couldn't stand the dust getting everywhere.

March 06, 2017

I hadnt really heard much about this cat litter at first, but it was on sale one day at my local Canadian Tire so i thought... why not!? I was super impressed right off the start that it didn't produce dust, which was a huge problem for us.
    I wasn't sure how it was going to clump but it was clumping better than any clay litter i had tried. I used it for so long with it soaking up any smells. I was impressed!

They only downside is the cost of it, but when i can i buy this brand for my cats. I love it and so do they! When it is all said and done it is worth the extra cost as you wont be having to replace it as soon as the other clay based litter

March 01, 2017

This is by far my favourite kitty litter. I've used many different types for my cat and always lean back to World's best litter. It clumps super fast, dust free, and does a decent job of absorbing the odor. And the best of all, it's soft enough for my cat's paws. I usually stock up when it goes on sale.....and that leads to the only downside for this product...it's quite expensive... :(

November 29, 2016

When i tired Worlds Best Cat Litter, i notoced that there was an immediate difference. There was no more dust or awful smell of kitty litter. This stuff works really well. I did notice for sure that we were using much less than before with the cheap kitty litter. And the smell was much fresher. The only down side is the price.

March 28, 2016

This really IS the world's best cat litter!!! It is pricier but I find that its quality is so high, that I am buying litter much less often now that I use it! I never smell anything in the house anymore even if I haven't gotten a chance to clean it for a couple days... it goes sooooo much further!! Highly recommend the investment!

February 14, 2016

I switched from basic clumping cat litter brands to this litter. I was hesitant because for $30 a bag, it's quite expensive, but my cats were starting to get irritated around their paws since they can't go outside in the winter and are forced to only use the litter boxes. I switched to this one because it's clay-free and made of better stuff than other brands (hence the higher cost) and better for the health of your cats. I'm glad I did, because their paws are starting to get much better, and I actually find that the litter lasts longer than other brands. I clean it just as often, but I don't have to pour out as much litter, so the price actually evens out in the long run.

December 10, 2015

I absolutely love this cat litter! I've tried so many different kinds, but none cover up the smell like this kind does. The only downfall is that it's a little pricey...

November 21, 2014

This stuff is absolutely awesome if you hate dealing with regular clay litter that is dusty and can be unhealthy to your critters. It's 100% natural so you don't have to feel so crappy adding it to the landfills and it clumps extremely well for easy clean up. One of the points that really does it for me is that it neutralizes the high ammonia smell so nicely if you have to keep your litter box in close proximity to your living space. I am never using using the cheap clay kind ever again..And FYI I've found it cheapest at PetSmart stores ;)

October 07, 2014

This natural litter is awesome! (Although, if left indoors on a hot day, your apartment will smell like corn... or perhaps I was just super sensitive to the smell?)

Anyways, this litter was awesome, but I found it too expensive for the quality. While it was amazing, I thought it was a wee bit too much money.

I definitely love the dust free part, but for now I have switched litter. I buy this type of litter when I have someone cat sitting for me so they don't have to deal with any dust from the litter box.