Wrigley's Juicy Fruit Gum Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 113 in Gum

July 11, 2017

Tasty but short lasting

Juicy Fruit has been a favorite ever since I was allowed to eat gum! I love the long stick that you can playfully fold into your mouth and it's fruity juicy flavour. It is on the sweet side so I find it great to curb a sugar craving.
    The only downside to Juicy Fruit is that the flavour don't last very long.

2.8/5

July 11, 2017

Tastes good but doesn't last

As much as I love the taste and smell of Juicy Fruit gum, the flavour doesn't last for more than a few minutes and for that reason I would not recommend it. I wish it did last longer because I really do love the sweet flavour it has and it tastes like candy mixed with fruit juice, it's so yummy! But I still feel that it is not worth it compared to other types of gum that have a longer lasting flavour.

May 04, 2017

Juicy fruit had been a first choice for my family for years. I chewed it ad a kid and now my kids are enjoying it just as much as I did. We just wish the flavour would last longer!

3.2/5

January 22, 2017

I have always loved Juicy Fruit! I just wish the flavor would last longer. I find that within about ten minutes you're just chewing unflavoured gum. It amazes me that even though I know this I still buy it. Guess that initial flavour is just too good!

October 23, 2016

So I've been chewing Juicy fruit since forever and I really love the taste. It is very unique. The problem has and will always be that after 5 minutes the flavour disappears and the gum turns to mush. But I still like the taste, so I will always buy it.

October 19, 2016

J'aime beaucoup Juicy fruit ,c'est très sucré,très accessible et ça goûte très bon mais ça dure vraiment pas assez longtemps..c'est le seul problème ,assez gros d'ailleurs,que j'ai a dire.

June 24, 2016

Ok gum if you're looking for a quick sugar fix as I find it incredibly sweet.

Flavour only lasts a very short time however and I find that my mouth is left with a sugary film after eating it.

Not a gum that I would buy again any time soon.

June 01, 2016

This gum is so delicious. My only issue is that the flavor doesn't last that long and starts having a weird texture pretty quick. The flavor makes up for it but not my go to for everyday gum.

May 11, 2016

This gum has been around forever, This was my mothers favourite, I don;t remember her chewing any other kind, This gum is alright. The flavour dosen't last long at all.

April 14, 2016

This is definitely one of those classic gums that my mom always carried around with her. Its good but it is a very sweet gum, so if you're looking to freshen your breath then you wont get that from this. The flavour on this gum last a very short amount of time, so usually you have like 10 pieces in a row. But nevertheless its still a good gum just for the flavor itself.

Mlepine added a new review for