Xbox 360 Reviews
#13 in Electronics

XBOX 360 S STD SYSTEM 4GB 4GB.

January 18, 2019

I would use this product again and again

I usually play PlayStation but someone talked me into trying the Xbox 360. I love it, it is super easy to navigate and the help section is very helpfhelpful when needed. I still like my PlayStation but will get a lot of play time on my Xbox 360 now too.

3.2/5

August 03, 2018

I use my Xbox everyday

Great console. I use it for Netflix and Fortnite and it gets the job done. I guess it’s expensive for the few things I use it for but I don’t regret buying it :)

March 29, 2018

So Fun

I got my XBOX with the Kinect sensor and it is sooo much fun! My favourite games to play on it are Just Dance and Cooking Mama. It's a pretty great workout and I enjoy that you don't have to carry a controller.

October 12, 2017

I would buy this product again.

This is a great gaming system, it offers lots of options for players and works great. Lots of game options and accessories available. My grandchildren love to play this for hours on end.

May 15, 2017

Mon mari et moi adorons cette console. Il y a de supers bons jeux dessus et on passe des excellentes soirées a y jouer. Les manettes sont très bien concues, on aime tout de cette console

May 08, 2017

We love our xbox! With the new xbox one we're disappointed that we cant afford it and there will no longer be new games for the 360. But we use netflix for our kids and even ourselves, as well as youtube, and call of duty when the kids go to bed. We dont have much adult time so call of duty saves us at 8pm! Lol

1.3/5

March 14, 2017

I bought this system for all my children and they didn't last long, my daughters lasted all of a year, then crashed. Don't like the fact that you have to pay to play online. Would never buy this system again

February 21, 2017

Xbox 360 has been my favorite system since they first came out
    they have such an awesome selection of games and the controllers are perfect for small hands
    however after a couple years of constant usage, xbox's ahve the tendancy to start "acting" up and eventually the disc drives stop working

February 15, 2017

My boys and I love to play xbox together! They have so many games for younger kids as well as games for my teenager! We love the wireless controllers as well as the bigger hard drive.

September 21, 2016

O.K I like it for the fact that you can play Netflix and You Tube on it. I detest all of the games though. I do not understand how to play them and I do not find the graphics as great as some of the games on the Wii/