Xbox 360 Reviews
#12 in Electronics

XBOX 360 S STD SYSTEM 4GB 4GB.

October 12, 2017

I would buy this product again.

This is a great gaming system, it offers lots of options for players and works great. Lots of game options and accessories available. My grandchildren love to play this for hours on end.

May 15, 2017

Mon mari et moi adorons cette console. Il y a de supers bons jeux dessus et on passe des excellentes soirées a y jouer. Les manettes sont très bien concues, on aime tout de cette console

May 08, 2017

We love our xbox! With the new xbox one we're disappointed that we cant afford it and there will no longer be new games for the 360. But we use netflix for our kids and even ourselves, as well as youtube, and call of duty when the kids go to bed. We dont have much adult time so call of duty saves us at 8pm! Lol

1.3/5

March 14, 2017

I bought this system for all my children and they didn't last long, my daughters lasted all of a year, then crashed. Don't like the fact that you have to pay to play online. Would never buy this system again

February 21, 2017

Xbox 360 has been my favorite system since they first came out
    they have such an awesome selection of games and the controllers are perfect for small hands
    however after a couple years of constant usage, xbox's ahve the tendancy to start "acting" up and eventually the disc drives stop working

February 15, 2017

My boys and I love to play xbox together! They have so many games for younger kids as well as games for my teenager! We love the wireless controllers as well as the bigger hard drive.

September 21, 2016

O.K I like it for the fact that you can play Netflix and You Tube on it. I detest all of the games though. I do not understand how to play them and I do not find the graphics as great as some of the games on the Wii/

August 23, 2016

I love my xbox 360. I have the original 360 (not the slim), and have had absolutely no problems with it in all the years of owning it. I know I will have to upgrade one day (to the One), but until then I'm enjoying my 360!

August 05, 2016

My kids are using it for last three years, have a good variety of games. I like the Kinect games because it gives good physical exercise to kids. The only problem I see is the region restriction of games and console, we bought our console from other region now we moved to North America but here we can not play many games because of region restriction.

May 02, 2016

I've been playing xbox for about 14 years or so, from original all the way to Xbox one. The Xbox 360 I would say is where I had my most fun. The memorable games that were released and brought a lot of my current crew together! Halo 2 , halo 3 , call of duty 4.
    It's sad they've stopped production on these amazing devices. I remember getting my first Xbox 360 for Christmas many years ago. Good times, thanks family!!

For those new to gaming , get one while you can, amazing console for the right price!