Xbox One Reviews
#31 in Electronics

September 25, 2017

Best system made yet by xbox

I got an Xbox one for Christmas last year 2016, and I play it every day, when I can. Battlefield one,battlefield four,and more. I can't describe the system in one word it's just awesome,deadly an I love how it has wireless controller as well as I can play it all day an it never over heats as much as the Xbox 360 did. Plus I can watch Netflix on it as well as go online,download games an t has a blue ray player! My opinion is that it is the best system by Xbox so far! Can't wait o EE what's next!

August 22, 2017

Meilleur console de salon et de jeux vidéo

Bonjour,

Depuis quelques mois j'utilise cette console de salon comme console principal. Depuis les récente mise-à-jour le système est excellent et la console sert même de console multimedia, plusieurs développeur ont mis des application dans le Windows Store afin de les rendre disponible sur Xbox ce qui rend la console vraiment versatile.

La qualité des jeux offert est excellente.

Merci

1.7/5

July 30, 2017

Je n'aime pas

Selon moi le xbox one n'est pas la meilleure console de tout les temps je trouve qu'il manque de contenue donc de jeux video je n'aime pas la forme des manettes et sa prend au moin 1000 ans installer un jeu sur le disque dure je l'ai acheter jouer avec 1 semaine et je l'ai revendu a grosse perte en plus

May 29, 2017

I have my moments of addiction with my xbox one lol. I love the Kinect games and have been known to become obsessed with rockband from time to time. The xbox one has really been updated from its predecessor to include something for everyone. Even my parent (who are in their late 50's) have their own xbox one. They claimed the got it for the grandkids but we know better :P

February 15, 2017

I've been loyal to my Xbox 360 for years now but I finally gave in around Christmas time last year and purchased an Xbox one with my husband. We both are avid gamers and our spare time. I love, love, love all the different apps and the free games with gold are way better than 360. I also think the graphics are insanely better.

September 26, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ma xbox one! Beaucoup de jeux de disponible,manette simple et bel interface à la télévision. Je l'utilise à tout les jours pour écouter netflix sur ma TV

March 15, 2016

Love my Xbox One its great and I use it everyday. Can watch anything on it I can hook up my devices on to it the only thing is my connect acts a little weird but it's still great it still works does what it's supposed to do. I definitely recommend it price paid $300 available at most stores Walmart, best buy, source.

March 14, 2016

I absolutly love my Xbox one. The gaming quality is so much better than a ps4 or a xbox 360. The games that are coming out and are out already are just great!

December 13, 2015

My Grandson has an Xbox One he loves playing games with his little friends on it my son wants an Xbox One for Christmas

August 04, 2015

I must say I love my xbox one. Before I bought it we had a wii but now the wii hardly gets used. I use my xbox one not only for gaming but also surfing the web and watching movies. I love the fact that you are able to buy movies and games directly online. The Kinect is the best! I would highly recommend this!