Xbox One Reviews
#23 in Electronics

January 13, 2021

Yesss

Okay not only did I love the 360 but I love the one!!!!! Screen looks so much clearer and I’m so happy!!! I have to use 150 characters but I’m not an expert. I just use it for the basics like GTA

October 01, 2020

Xbox

Seems to keep my husband very happy and we'll entertained! We like how you can watch movies on netflix and disney! Lots of games to choose from even some kiddo friendly ones!

3.2/5

September 12, 2020

Good if you prefer xbox systems

Owned mine for 3 years decent system. Only tedious thing is the xbox online system frequently is down so sometimes playing online is near impossible. Other than thats its a good system

December 30, 2019

Love mine

I love my x-box it’s about 7 years old now and it’s still holding up pretty well. It has so many amazing games and I for sure recommend getting one if you like to game. We also use it to watch YouTube and Netflix

May 13, 2019

So much fun!

The x box one is great, so much fun and so many games. It is expensive but what electronic system isn’t. The quality is very good, great HD and lots of different apps. I don’t like how long the updates take, they come go for several hours. Overall a great product and I am very happy with my purchase.

October 27, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

Xbox one

My family loves the Xbox one. It great for games, streaming, and staying connected all in one. Xbox one is always on one of my kids Christmas list due to not wanting to share. The great thing is adults love it to.

October 16, 2018
    Nebraska, United States

Great product

My son loves his headset.
    Clear sound and feedback. Durable cause hes dropped it so many times. He uses it to talk to his gaming friends I bought him a new one for Christmas.

September 24, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Amazing gaming system!

My son absolutely loves the Xbox one. It is, in my opinion the best gaming system on the market. The quality is amazing and it has a ton of storage. If you are looking for a gaming system I highly recommend the Xbox one.

September 23, 2018

Excellent device!

Xbox One is a line of eighth generation home video game consoles developed by Microsoft. Announced in May 2013, it is the successor to Xbox 360 and the third console in the Xbox family. It was first released in North America, parts of Europe, Australia, and South America in November 2013, and in Japan, China, and other European countries in September 2014. It is the first Xbox game console to be released in China, specifically in the Shanghai Free-Trade Zone. Microsoft marketed the device as an "all-in-one entertainment system". The Xbox One line mainly competes against consoles such as Sony's PlayStation 4 and Nintendo's Wii U and Switch. -Wikipedia

September 19, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Amazing gaming system, will keep!

Wow. Just wow. This Xbox one has brought so many fun nights to our home! With the hundreds of options to play on the system, it has endless hours of fun. We especially like shooting games, such as Halo and Call of Duty. Great for multiplayer games, and also great for solo play. I love our Xbox one. We will be sticking with Microsoft.