• Xbox One
  • Xbox One

Xbox One Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 652 in Electronics

February 15, 2017

I've been loyal to my Xbox 360 for years now but I finally gave in around Christmas time last year and purchased an Xbox one with my husband. We both are avid gamers and our spare time. I love, love, love all the different apps and the free games with gold are way better than 360. I also think the graphics are insanely better.

September 26, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ma xbox one! Beaucoup de jeux de disponible,manette simple et bel interface à la télévision. Je l'utilise à tout les jours pour écouter netflix sur ma TV

March 15, 2016

Love my Xbox One its great and I use it everyday. Can watch anything on it I can hook up my devices on to it the only thing is my connect acts a little weird but it's still great it still works does what it's supposed to do. I definitely recommend it price paid $300 available at most stores Walmart, best buy, source.

March 14, 2016

I absolutly love my Xbox one. The gaming quality is so much better than a ps4 or a xbox 360. The games that are coming out and are out already are just great!

December 13, 2015

My Grandson has an Xbox One he loves playing games with his little friends on it my son wants an Xbox One for Christmas

August 04, 2015

I must say I love my xbox one. Before I bought it we had a wii but now the wii hardly gets used. I use my xbox one not only for gaming but also surfing the web and watching movies. I love the fact that you are able to buy movies and games directly online. The Kinect is the best! I would highly recommend this!

June 09, 2015

Kids love the bf loves it I love it amazingly done boys

May 06, 2015

Xbox one brings not only has everything in one it does have higher graphics. its a newer console so there are some bugs they need to work out . we have had it for 6 moths and already needed to reboot 4 times. There is also the convenience and yearly savings when your a family of gamer s and only needing to buy gold for one player.

April 06, 2015

The graphics are incredible and make the playing experience realistic. Xbox keeps improving in quality and gives you a lot of bang for your buck. New games are being added so that you can continue to enjoy your favourite games.

March 10, 2015

I love this game console so much! It works really well, it's super fast and great quality. I am very happy with it!!

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic