Yahtzee Board Game Reviews
#11 in Toys

November 23, 2017

Fun game

I love Yahtzee. It gets your brain thinking, all while having fun. The only downside is that this game can be recreated by just buying paper and some dice. Therefore the value is pretty low for me. However with that being said, the concept of the game itself is very fun, and great to play with family!

November 22, 2017

YAHTZEE BOARD GAME

Great card game, its fast and fun for the whole family, easy to learn and can be found in any retail store , its affordable and addicting after a few rounds

October 14, 2017

Yes I would buy again

This is a really good game whether its with friends or family of all ages. It doesnt get boring and is easy to understand. It is definately a classic!

October 02, 2017

Family night game on

It is the most fun board game that we have. We always have a family night every Saturday night. With the 10 and 6 years old in the house, it is sure the most top picked board game in the house. My older is the top notch on this one, but the little one also enjoys this game as much. With the dice and counting.. surely we got the math brainer in the family

October 02, 2017

Love the games

it is a very very fun board game that my family and friends like to play all the time. even the kids can play with the adults with no troubles its a really esy game set up also

July 23, 2017

Great Game Night Game

Our family always has a game night for sure with the children and sometimes with the adults our friends get together some nights and we play a game. Yahtzee is a great game ti play when you have a group of people we have a few drinks and have some competitive fun. Great game.

May 21, 2017

A few times a month we have a game night with friends and or family and Yahtzee is one of our favorites and usually the first choice. Its a great game to play with kids and its fun for adults too. Its competitive and helps kids learn numbers. A great game.

May 01, 2017

YahtZee is a classic game that's great for all ages . I like the competitive nature and trying to reach your goals . It can be very addicting . I wish I had someone to play with , because I would be playing . I played it as a kid with my family and I just loved it . I still do at 36 .

April 22, 2017

I. Love. This. Game! It's the perfect game, it's quick, but not too quick. It's entertaining because it's mostly left to chance. I used to play this all the time as a child with my mom, we had a blast!

April 14, 2017

Oh Yahtzee! I remember playing this game with my mom and aunts at the cottage on rainy days. We would easily pass a couple of hours with a few games. This is a great game for all ages, children can catch on quickly and enjoy playing along with the adults.
    Sometimes we would play a long game where we would play the entire card, this took a while but was fun especially when it was getting down to the end!