Yes to Cucumbers Facial Wipes Reviews
#100 in Face Wipes

Good - 0

August 12, 2017

Favourite drugstore wipes

My favourite makeup wipes to bring when traveling! Takes all of your makeup off including eye makeup and the package doesn't dry up even if you don't use it for a while. Brought these in my hospital bag recently and they really refresh your face too! The scent is lovely as well.

July 04, 2016

These wipes are a little pricey then some of the other brands I have purchased.
    But.. they smell refreshing and remove that stubborn eye makeup.
    I would purchase them again, but I would keep an eye out for sales.

July 04, 2016

I use these wipes to take off my day's make up before I hit the gym and they always get the make up cleared off instantly. I find them really effective in order to make sure I have no make up on during my workout.

2.2/5

March 09, 2016

These seem like such a good idea but if you have sensitive skin they are not for you. I had used them back when I was in high school because they are a natural product and when your in cosmetology class you have to take off make up alot, they were handy to keep in my bag and not harsh ( so i thought) by the end of the week using them once a day I had red itchy dry skin, that being said I donated the rest to my class ( why throw them out if they can get used) and my class mates whom can do anything to their skin and not worry loved them. so it depends on how moody your skin is

February 17, 2015

I think I just have to admit I don't like face wipes but was away and couldn't get to a sink so I brought these. In the end there's nothing that replaces splashing your face with water. These work fine, no idea if they take off make up as I wasn't wearing any. Strong cucumber smell.

Updated On: March 07, 2015

Took off my make up with these now, and it did a pretty good job. Didn't get all the mascara and eyeliner off, in spite of a bit of rubbing. Because i generally use face wash and water i am used to getting all the make up off. But in a situation where you might have limited resources this would work.